Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-13-2007, 03:51 AM   #1
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS
Default Crazy as hell weekend

Okay this is the most CRAZY weekend, and im drunk as im typing this.

First off, is the internet stalker. 72 hours ago talk to someone on myspace. Next night i invite him over, seems nice. Next night him and 7 other chicks show up at my house (notice im kinda having a lan party, and he's some trash kinda stuff that can barely afford a computer). I have to kick them out.

Second day, he and soem girls show up twice, i set off my house alarm but they dont dissipear. I have to tell them to fuck off. I also recieve 20-25 phoen calls. A metrosexualish friend answers the phone and house door and I think he thinks im sleeping witht he metrosexualish friend.

Second, were playing counter-strike and my friends computer just dies. 15 min later i replace the PSU and were all good (at 1 AM on the morning).

Third thing, some friend drinks (he shoulda been able to take more, hes like 250lbs) and got abosuletly drunk. The LAN paerty went on without him as he just bitched about everything.

More when im sober.

DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:41 AM   #2
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anubis1980 Send a message via Yahoo to Anubis1980
Default Re: Crazy as hell weekend

Sounds like a great weekend My mate had trouble with someone from MSN once, invited him over and he was a right weirdo, guess there is a moral there lol...

Old 03-13-2007, 08:09 AM   #3
BSOD

yeah, the weekend was really horrible. lol
i_olayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:15 AM   #4
In Runtime

lol, that is exactly why you dont invite people over that you meet online.
Infin1ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:06 AM   #5
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS

First off, is the internet stalker. 72 hours ago talk to someone on myspace. Next night i invite him over, seems nice. Next night him and 7 other chicks show up at my house (notice im kinda having a lan party, and he's some trash kinda stuff that can barely afford a computer). I have to kick them out.

Second day, he and soem girls show up twice, i set off my house alarm but they dont dissipear. I have to tell them to fuck off. I also recieve 20-25 phoen calls. A metrosexualish friend answers the phone and house door and I think he thinks im sleeping witht he metrosexualish friend.

Second, were playing counter-strike and my friends computer just dies. 15 min later i replace the PSU and were all good (at 1 AM on the morning).

Third thing, some friend drinks (he shoulda been able to take more, hes like 250lbs) and got abosuletly drunk. The LAN paerty went on without him as he just bitched about everything.

More when im sober.
You mean to say, you have met someone on myspace, and within 72hrs you have given out your personal details, such as where you live?

Thats just pure stupidity....

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:08 AM   #6
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Steff

I met someone off the internet that was from grimsby and someone that went to my school
Steff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:33 AM   #7
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz

So lets see, first night you sat in and talked to someone on myspace, second night you sat in and told someone where to go, and the third night you sat in and played the computer and had a few beers? Now that sounds like a really CRAZY weekend lol j/k
Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:52 AM   #8
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to Š88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
So lets see, first night you sat in and talked to someone on myspace, second night you sat in and told someone where to go, and the third night you sat in and played the computer and had a few beers? Now that sounds like a really CRAZY weekend lol j/k
lol that's what i was thinking. I guess things appear crazier when you're drunk.

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lösung!
Š88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:52 AM   #9
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via MSN to DJ-CHRIS Send a message via Yahoo to DJ-CHRIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaz
The constant barrage of people showing up and me having to kick them out. It's hard to explain but it was fairly crazy.

I've had far crazier (waking up somewhere else not knowing anything else, someoen elses bed, trying to sleep with cops) but was overall pretty crazy.

And yeah i've met like 30 people from the net without problems before.
DJ-CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:56 PM   #10
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-CHRIS

More when im sober.
wowzers dude lol

Ahyoka is offline   Reply With Quote