Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-07-2015, 08:55 AM   #21
Fully Optimized
Default Re: Crazy bladder

I think smoking is a daft habit but I wouldn't break friendships over it, I know some lovely people who smoke (seti included ).

Three of my grandparents didn't live to 50 (two of lung cancer, one of skin cancer) and I didn't meet them. One died of a heart attack at 78. It was a huge birthday for my dad when he turned 50 as he'd developed an irrational thought that he would die before then (related to OCD).

Athlon II x4 645 || 1TB 7200rpm HDD || EVGA GTX 650Ti OC || 8GB DDR3 RAM || Windows 7 Home x64

i5 4210M || 500GB Samsung EVO 850 SSD || GeForce 825M || 16GB DDR3 RAM || Windows 10 x64
joedaman633 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:46 AM   #22
Default Re: Crazy bladder

These are the golden years!
I am now entering my metallic years; silver in my hair; gold in my teeth; lead in my bottom. Enough natural gas to supply Oklahoma City
LOL!! Lost my father and sister to cancer in their early 40ies. I'm a survivor of colon cancer. Half my colon and 6 months of chemo and I'm now called a survivor after 11 years sense being diagnosed. Last check up showed no cancer.
PS Was a heavy smoker and now after chemo and smoking, I have COPD and have to be on oxygen a lot of my active time!!

donetao is offline   Reply With Quote