Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-25-2004, 04:00 PM   #11
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Damn Good! 20 minutes at the beginning he sung! About Clint Eastwood, Lord of the Rings, Scarlet Johannson's Rear, Master and Commander.

'Come sail with me the boat is Russel Crowe,
Its his damn ship so don't give him jip or he'll punch you in the nose.
He's Master, and Commander,
thar she blows!'

It is dreadfully funny - maybe I'll watch it again and type out the words to the song and put it on my website.

Old 04-25-2004, 04:25 PM   #12
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to TheSickness Send a message via MSN to TheSickness Send a message via Yahoo to TheSickness
Default Re: Crawling through the 20 stage pipeline, I finally made it here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Damn Good! 20 minutes at the beginning he sung! About Clint Eastwood, Lord of the Rings, Scarlet Johannson's Rear, Master and Commander.

'Come sail with me the boat is Russel Crowe,
Its his damn ship so don't give him jip or he'll punch you in the nose.
He's Master, and Commander,
thar she blows!'

It is dreadfully funny - maybe I'll watch it again and type out the words to the song and put it on my website.
You got it on tape or something?

Sounds funny. Shame i missed it

Woulkd have been good to hear that

TheSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2004, 04:30 PM   #13
Guru

Yeah - I wasn't going to stay up until 5 in the morning! I watched it until about 3 and went to bed. At the beginning they had Billy Crystal in lots of different movies very well editted out! Fabulous! He was Gollum and Legolas and standing on the Mast with Russel Crowe and said 'Argh' on the Deck in Pirates of the Carribean. They replaced his face with Aragorn's when he was talking to Gandalf:

'All you have to do is decide what to do with the time you are given,' says Gandalf.
He turns around and says 'and this coming from a guy in 9 hour movie!'

He fights the Oliphant as Legolas and goes into Minas Tirith - where the side of the Rock has been very well editted into an Oscar! - on Shadowfax and walks through the Doors into the King's Hall and then it gets very bright and pans out onto the huge stage at the Kodak Theatre. Wow it was good!
Old 04-25-2004, 04:39 PM   #14
In Runtime

Send a message via AIM to TheSickness Send a message via MSN to TheSickness Send a message via Yahoo to TheSickness

Quote:
Yeah - I wasn't going to stay up until 5 in the morning! I watched it until about 3 and went to bed. At the beginning they had Billy Crystal in lots of different movies very well editted out! Fabulous! He was Gollum and Legolas and standing on the Mast with Russel Crowe and said 'Argh' on the Deck in Pirates of the Carribean. They replaced his face with Aragorn's when he was talking to Gandalf:

'All you have to do is decide what to do with the time you are given,' says Gandalf.
He turns around and says 'and this coming from a guy in 9 hour movie!'

He fights the Oliphant as Legolas and goes into Minas Tirith - where the side of the Rock has been very well editted into an Oscar! - on Shadowfax and walks through the Doors into the King's Hall and then it gets very bright and pans out onto the huge stage at the Kodak Theatre. Wow it was good!
Damn, im gonna have to get it off one of my friends, its sounds like it was awesome
Old 04-25-2004, 04:49 PM   #15
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSickness
Damn, im gonna have to get it off one of my friends, its sounds like it was awesome
It was 4 hours of brilliance.

They showed people from the Audience and Billy Crystal said what they were thinking. He came to Sean Connery and he said in a Scottish Accent 'Pussssy Gallore? Pussssy Gallore! I finally get it! Thatss just rude!'

It is very funny - you should try and see it.
Old 04-25-2004, 07:58 PM   #16
In Runtime

Quote:
It was 4 hours of brilliance.

They showed people from the Audience and Billy Crystal said what they were thinking. He came to Sean Connery and he said in a Scottish Accent 'Pussssy Gallore? Pussssy Gallore! I finally get it! Thatss just rude!'

It is very funny - you should try and see it.
I plan to after hearing about it.

Thats for telling me
Old 04-26-2004, 04:23 PM   #17
Guru

Lol - anything to allow even one more person to experience the brilliance!