Crawling through the 20 stage pipeline, I finally made it here...

Admin64k

Solid State Member
Hey all,
Just thought I'd introduce myself, say hello and all that guff. So hi, expect to be seeing me around. Computers are my passion and so are forums, doesn't make for the kind of mix that involves sunlight and physical movement much ;).

Look forward to tech related goodness....

Regards,
KKnD
--------
Admin @ Utopia "A New World Of Tech" http://utopiaward.proboards30.com

Lord Kalthorn said:
Greetings, hope you have fun!

Lol! I think a couple of us here don't actually see physical light before and after school!

Im one of those couple :)

Hiya KKnD

Welcome, and enjoy these great forums :D

I think most of the regular posters here have a passion for Computers aswell, as do I

As for computer related goodness, theres plenty of it here, just gotta look for it :p

They should make a Film Directed by Mel Gibson called 'The Passion of the PC'! That would be so crazy. Instead of a 20 minute whipping scene they could have a 20 minute kicking the computer because they hate ti scene followed by them going on Computer Forums and getting the answer.

I would have to be played by Sir. Ian McKellen! :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
They should make a Film Directed by Mel Gibson called 'The Passion of the PC'! That would be so crazy. Instead of a 20 minute whipping scene they could have a 20 minute kicking the computer because they hate ti scene followed by them going on Computer Forums and getting the answer.

I would have to be played by Sir. Ian McKellen! :D

I would have to be played by Jet Li :D

but thats a great idea, though a bit weird :p

Lol! Novartic could be played by Halle Berry to get some female action into it! Actually, I think I'd prefer to be played by Billy Crystal.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol! Novartic could be played by Halle Berry to get some female action into it! Actually, I think I'd prefer to be played by Billy Crystal.

Gotta figure out who would play everyone else
:)

And dont forget, whoever plays us gotta know about computers, else it will make us look bad :p

Back
Top Bottom