Craigs List

G35x

Golden Master
How does it work exactly? You make a listing, and then people email you if they're interested? Do people usually pay via paypal?

I'm pretty sure its normally near or in the same state, so it might be in cash and pick up, unless otherwise stated.

It's local it's basically like the classifieds in your local newspaper. You can specifically state that you only want to accept paypal.

Wow this guy is offering 60 more then I posted it for..Is there a way to check for rep or something on criags list..Then again hes sending me the money first, so I dont have to worry..Right?

Sound good........the reason why am asking you about the condition is that i want to send it to my nephew as a gift . I will offer you $210 for the item.

I will be making my payment through USPS Postal Money Order Online Service Payment.....So the only information needed for the payment now is your full name and address where you want the payment to be send to and the name of the receiver.Because the money will be delivered at
your door step by their post man.Once they have your address and approved the money, The confirmation of payment will be send to you via mail or po box for the payment approval.

NB: About the shippment to my nephew i will take care of it by my FedEx account number which you will use for the shippment.Kindly get back to me.Thanks. and hope to hear back from you

looks like you have one of those nigerian scammers

stay away from that person
edit: go on AIM i gotta talk to you

Not very good grammar...

Shouldn't matter though if he sends the money first. Make sure whatever he uses to pay you with is legit.

nahh i talked to g35x on msn and its all sorted. turns out it is a scammer.

heres an email that g35x copy and pasted for me

I want you to know that united states postal money order is very easy way to received the payment.....coz i have been using them for the paste 4yrs now and haven't got any bad reply from all my customers both Ebay and Craigslist......I am very assured you that once they confirm the shipping tracking number they are going to send you the payment confirmation number which you are going to tender for the postman when he come to deliver your money to you.......Paypal is one of my mode of payment before i got rip by some and i decided to be using USPS coz is ver fast and save......Your money will be surely saved and delivery to you ok.Thanks na dpleasure doing business with you

Mrs Scott Evers

and when g35x asked for the guys address, heres what he wrote

Just get back to me after you have received the payment approval confirmation ok so that i can send you the document which you are going to print out and paste on the package before you ahve to drop it off at fedex kinkos Thanks

Back
Top Bottom