Crack coccaine!

omg ok o matter how many times i have played doom 3 all the wya through I still want to go bakc and play it no matter how sucky the graphics no matter what I just want to play it im like omg!! I love this game i played it so much my total gaming time for this game is 57 hours so says X-Fire Damn yo
Must have more Doom 3!!! and ive also beaten the expansion pack through several times im like omg! Ever have a game obsession like this?

I'm like that with Mafia. I really like that game and I beat it about 2 years ago and still keep playing it :) I really wish they'd make a sequel to it!

5 years ago I was addicted to EverQuest. Dropped the game with a 70 Warrior, Fully flagged, with 1000AA. Sold it for 800 bucks to a friend.

Game played on Character: 374 Days. Now multiply that by 24 hours in one day= 8, 976 hours total played.

That did it for my gaming days.

I've been addicted to PC games, like CS:S, UT2004, Doom 3, Doom 3: Resurection of Evil, and other FPS. I also like to play the N64, SNES, NES and Atari 2600 games.

Oh, you're talking about hours! The most time I've played on was a 2 hour straight session. I don't usually play long, but a lot of sessions.

Ok, CS:S is by far the most addicting game i have ever played..god...i want to play it so badly right now, bu ti have no steam account...it was stolen..but im itchin for a fix of it :)

Trivium Nate said:
omg ok o matter how many times i have played doom 3 all the wya through I still want to go bakc and play it no matter how sucky the graphics no matter what I just want to play it im like omg!! I love this game i played it so much my total gaming time for this game is 57 hours so says X-Fire Damn yo
Must have more Doom 3!!! and ive also beaten the expansion pack through several times im like omg! Ever have a game obsession like this?

I see you dont understand english..?

Back
Top Bottom