Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default A couple things that pissed me off over the holidays

Now that the holidays are over, there are a couple things that happened that made me a little upset.

First was that my 26 year old brother, who makes decent money cooking at Red Lobster, didn't buy anyone anything for Xmas. Now, I don't care that he didn't get me anything, he never does, it's that he didn't get my parents anything, he didn't get my Aunt, Uncle and cousins anything, and probably most importantly, he didn't get my GRANDMOTHER anything...... That just really pissed me off, on Xmas morning when we all got together, he just sat back and received all his gifts like a little kid, not having anything to give back to anyone else. Time to start being an adult!!! It's not like he doesn't have money, he saves every penny he can, and he could have made time.

2nd thing is, I just found out that my Aunt (mentioned in the above paragraph) had a new years party last night and didn't invite me. I ended up just hanging out at my place last night, just chillin', not really doing anything. Would have been nice to know that there was a party I could have gone to.

Thanks for listening

/rant

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to esa193
Default Re: A couple things that pissed me off over the holidays

ya my new years kinda sucked to got stuck at home with family
mom was complaining so i didnt get to go out

MacArthur wrestling pwns!
esa193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:11 AM   #3
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

aww that sucks. family start to annoy me around the christmas periods, so i actually like to escape when i can. i had a good night last night though
Old 01-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #4
Daemon Poster

ha well, i was with my friends last night, i threw up... i hate having G.E.R.D, it always makes me feel like throwing up lol i had a double shot of peppermint something it was 50% alcohol and was super thick and yeah... not supposed to have mint or alcohol and i had them both together haha i ended up not getting drunk at all and having fun just bsing =\
Old 01-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

I went to my cousins house for a family party on NYE. It was good, but I really wanted to go to parties or something.

And on New Years Day we went to my grandparents beach house, we didn't go beach since it was too cold, but my other cousin was their and we had a lot of fun.

It just sucked because there were no parties that I could go to. Sensation (white) came to Melbourne, a lot of clubs were open and stuff, but no parties for a teenager. which sucked...

But I guess spending time with family wasn't that bad...just that when I'm 18 I'll be partying non-stop

Oh and I dumped my GF on NYE. Thank god it's over..had been wanting to do it for weeks now but couldn't do it, I finally did!
AND I went to bed at 7:00am..yes..the time you usually wake up...
And woke up at 4:00pm lol
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:14 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

i was up at my girlfriends house and her brother begged me to bring alcohol...no i didnt bring it lol. Tryed to be a good person stayed up till two sledding..mine went okay..girlfriend startin pmsin at me in the middle of the night though..

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:54 AM   #7
Daemon Poster

Man I wish I could go sledding

My New Years:
Had a few friends down, had a campfire/party on a dirt road, all did some drinking (except me, I babysit the drunks and keep the out of mischief. I don't drink much personally..when I'm drunk I tend to be an confrontational/angry/asshole drunk haha) and we shot off some fireworks.
Ahyoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:05 AM   #8
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahyoka View Post
Man I wish I could go sledding

My New Years:
Had a few friends down, had a campfire/party on a dirt road, all did some drinking (except me, I babysit the drunks and keep the out of mischief. I don't drink much personally..when I'm drunk I tend to be an confrontational/angry/asshole drunk haha) and we shot off some fireworks.
It's illegal to do fireworks here.
But we do 'em anyway on the beach, but this year we didn't.
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
j03
~~~~~~~~

Send a message via MSN to j03

I went to a party. Got very drunk... I think I was drunk when I woke up. On NYD, I went to bed at about 4PM, and woke up today at 9. That's 17 hours of sleepage!
j03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #10
muz
Golden Master

lol i also got drunk nye was at a friends house with another bunch of friends , didnt really sleep much maybe an hour if that then i came home on nyd and had a new years dinner with my family then i went to bed at about 6 cos i didnt sleep the night before