Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #61
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullzi View Post
no they most certainly are not. and you know they are not BS, dont say they are you DO NOT know what the hell you are talking about. i have 5 family members serving our country and the human race in Iraq currently, DON'T YOU DARE tell me that what they are doing is BS, it most certainly IS NOT.

the reason we haven't found WMD's is because the freaking UN requires us to announce our searches, you cannot deny that. my family members (including my father) have personally seen traces of WMD's. my father has been effected by neurological agents from the Gulf War, don't tell me they cleaned up their act since then, because they certainly have not.

you have only heard the bad of Iraq, none of the good. don't say things when you base your ideas and beliefs solely on what the news says.

overall my views are, that we slowly need to begin pulling out. however i do believe that what we are doing there is appreciated by many, we can't make every single living soul happy about what we do over there, but to see the videos on youtube about the celebrations on the day of saddam's hanging is something you cannot deny.

we've screwed up in Iraq, i'll admit that. we went about the whole thing in a bad way, however we cannot bail yet again on Iraq like we did in the Gulf War, we must finish what we've started and support our men and women that are doing an amazing job.
Dont force your opinions on people juar beecause you think we are over there for them reasons dosent mean everyone will think that IMO all of them reasons are BS excuses for the true reason
how can you even think we are over there because iraq had WMD's cos if that was the case then sureley your point 1 where you claim iraq had WMD's and point 20 where you say sadam hussein will act on his hate are completely contradictory because if he had WMD's why didnt he use them ?
There may have been traces of WMD's from before however iraq was claiming it had cleaned its act up and of november 2002 before the US invaded began letting weapons inspectors back to do their job

And i know people only have the news to base their thoughts on however by the looks of it you are basing your views on what your government has told you which is a more credible source a news company or the government ,
My view is the main objective is to get out of iraq but i wouldnt be in any rush to do so i would ensure that it is a smooth running country before bringing my troops home otherwise when the insurgents and saddam faithulls who are still there regain control and reeastablish everything we are going to have some serious problems on our hands
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:39 PM   #62
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by esa193 View Post
all in going to say is
were fighting in the middle
east and we cant afforded a war
small or cold war level with Russia
2 super powers with nuclear abilitys
NOT GOOD
nukes are empty threats. only the most retarted of people would actually use a nuke.
__________________

__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:39 PM   #63
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denthúl View Post
Officially, we still went in there under the same reasoning as the USA, though. Our leader was just as adamant about the weapons of mass destruction and fight against terrorism as Mr. Bush was.
yes but ultimatley if the US wouldnt have beein invading the UK wouldnt of either

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
nukes are empty threats. only the most retarted of people would actually use a nuke.
Yes and the president of iran has claimed he will use one against the US if he gets the capability to do so and loads of people actually believe he is crazy enough to do so
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:14 PM   #64
Fully Optimized
 
esa193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,210
Send a message via AIM to esa193
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spywarebanisher View Post
nukes are empty threats. only the most retarted of people would actually use a nuke.
look at whos running the world right now
retards and religious extraneous
(not all but most)
__________________
antec 900, q6600, 4G, 500G, 160G, 9800gtx, 780i, 47in 1080ptv, 5.1 surround sound

MacArthur wrestling pwns!
esa193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:23 PM   #65
Fully Optimized
 
Prodigy146's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,751
Send a message via AIM to Prodigy146 Send a message via MSN to Prodigy146 Send a message via Yahoo to Prodigy146
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

So basically what i've gotten from the responses of you guys is that: Who cares if a country is being invaded and a bunch of innocent people die, its not our problem and it costs too much.

Ignorance is bliss right?. Until russia takes over eastern europe.
__________________
[Proc: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.6ghz] [Motherboard: Asus 870 M4A87TD EVO]
[GPU: Asus 5770 Crossfire] [PSU: Corsair 650 12v53a] [Cooler: Scythe Mugen 2]
[RAM: Patriot 4GB DDR3 1600] [Case: Antec 300 Illusion] [HDD: 2x WD 640GB Raid 0]
Prodigy146 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:32 PM   #66
Fully Optimized
 
esa193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,210
Send a message via AIM to esa193
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

2 large super powers wear the potentiality to kill millions of people
vs one small country
both 2 evils
witch is the less of to evils tho
__________________
antec 900, q6600, 4G, 500G, 160G, 9800gtx, 780i, 47in 1080ptv, 5.1 surround sound

MacArthur wrestling pwns!
esa193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #67
Fully Optimized
 
ace777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,110
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
So basically what i've gotten from the responses of you guys is that: Who cares if a country is being invaded and a bunch of innocent people die, its not our problem and it costs too much.

Ignorance is bliss right?. Until russia takes over eastern europe.
we are helping them right now! if you people read my posts, anyways, there are alot of good points here, we really have enough on our hands, we do care about other countries! thats why we rebuild after our wars we try to help the innocent, and either way all the super powers are crazed maniac for the most part ready to blow them selves up, getting involved further in georgias affairs may spark WW3 look at how the other wars started allies helping allies till everyone was involved you keep pushing for involvment the more tension mounts, basically the more wars we fight the greater the chance of an outbreak(WW3), we need to assisst but not make it our war we have enough to deal with as is.
__________________
2.4 Ghz celeron, 1.25 PNY pc 2700 RAM,PNY VERTIGO 5200 FX , 40 GB HDD
900Mhz 256 RAM , MX 4000, 30 GB HDD
1.9Ghz dual core AMD Athlon 2 GB 384 VRAM 320 Gb HD
2.3 tricore phenom,2 GB RAM , EVGA 9600 GSO,250 GB SSD
2.6 X4 620, 4GB RAM, 9600 GSO, 500 GB HDD/I'm part of The Project
ace777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #68
Fully Optimized
 
spywarebanisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
So basically what i've gotten from the responses of you guys is that: Who cares if a country is being invaded and a bunch of innocent people die, its not our problem and it costs too much.

Ignorance is bliss right?. Until russia takes over eastern europe.
what do you propose? wat would be your plan?

if we move in, who do we fight for?
__________________
amd athlon x2 4800+ 2.5ghz / 4gb ddr2 800mhz mushkin/ ZOTAC 8600gt 256mb / 320gb HDD 7200RPM / 250 watt psu
spywarebanisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:58 PM   #69
Fully Optimized
 
esa193's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,210
Send a message via AIM to esa193
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

we live in a work
wear every thing is so close
and most countrys controlling nuclear weapons that a large war is the end of humanity
__________________
antec 900, q6600, 4G, 500G, 160G, 9800gtx, 780i, 47in 1080ptv, 5.1 surround sound

MacArthur wrestling pwns!
esa193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:16 AM   #70
Fully Optimized
 
bullzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: US
Posts: 3,283
Send a message via Yahoo to bullzi Send a message via Skype™ to bullzi
Default Re: A country is being invaded and were doing what?

prodigy, we cant solve everything. it sounds good, but its just not physically or economically possible for us to do that. innocent people die everyday in car crashes, going over to georgia or wherever there is a conflict is like you trying to save every single innocent person that dies everyday. its just not going to happen. war is war, there will always be war and there's nothing we can do about it.
__________________

__________________
-Desktop- Dual Monitor, Q8200 2.34Ghz, 8GB, 1TB, XFX 6850, 7 Ultimate
-ASUS UL50- SU7300, 4GB, 500GB, G210M, 7 Home Premium 64, XP Pro
-HP NC6400- Core Duo 1.86Ghz, 2.5GB, 64GB SSD, x1300, XP Pro
bullzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0