With Georgia the conflict is only in its infancy and i expect American government is still coming to a decision although there isn't much they can do with troops in Iraq
Originally Posted by bullzi
1. to prevent the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
2. for regime change.
3. to further the war on terror.
4. because of iraq’s violation of united nations resolutions.
5. because of saddam hussein’s evil dictatorship and actions.
6. because of a lack of weapons inspections in iraq.
7. to liberate iraq.
8. because of iraq’s ties to al qaeda.
9. because iraq was an imminent threat.
10. to disarm iraq.
11. to conclude the gulf war of 1991.
12. because hussein was a threat to the region.
13. for the safety of the world.
14. to support the united nations.
15. because the united states could (easy victory).
16. to preserve peace around the world.
17. because iraq was a unique threat.
18. to transform the region.
19. as a warning to other terrorist nations.
20. because hussein hates the united states and will act against it.
21. because history calls the united states to action.
1. yer you really found them didnt you , apart from the fact that they dont exist cos your government lied to you
2.why , the iraqui regime was doing just fine there are a lot worse governments out there
3.war on terror my ass its just america war mongering
4. the US violated the UN resoloutions as well by just going straight to war with iraq which was not explicitly stated as being allowed under resolotuoin 1441 . in fact america went to war without getting the authorisation of the UN security council and this is of questionable legality in itself
5. he is not the only evil dictator in the world there are far worse out there
6. well how come in november 2002 weapons inspectors where allowed back into iraq and began their job
7. well when youve done there you have a lot more countries to liberate then as iraq isnt the only one that needs liberation
8. i suggest you read this http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Jun16.html
9. according to who , the US government yer because they havent lied to you before about iraq have they
10.iraq isnt the one you should be worried about IRAN is currently in a stage of developing a nuclear power system which some claim it is going to use to build nukes
11. why because you didnt win then you have to go back and win now , that was just a personal mission of bush's as his father instigated the first gulf war and IMO shouldnt be allowed
12.and since when has america given a crap about any other country apart from themselves , oh i forgot that region has a lot of oil and if hussein starts blowing it up bye bye oil
13.for the safety of the world , again since when has america given a crap about other countries aside from itself
14. well the us didnt in fact get UN security council authorisation so they werent supporting the UN at all they where working against it
15. if it was an easy victory why are you still there , and that is the worst excuse for a war ever , thatss like if i go and beat some 5 year old kid up and then when the police come i say oh i did it because i could
16. well pretty much the same as no 13 but i will say if you care so much about world peace why dont you head of to palestince and isreal and sort the fighting out there or do they not have enough oil for your liking
17 ok well im gonna ask you to elaborate there cos i dont have a clue what you are talking about
18. what into a battelfield cos thats all you have suceeded in doing so far
19. dosent look like they have heeded the warning cos iran is still pursuing a programme of nuclear power
20. well you have more chance of irans president attacking america he openly hates america and has said if he gets the chance he will attack america with whatever force he has available to him so i would be more worried about iran
21 again elaborate i dont get it