Originally Posted by Prodigy146
1. to prevent the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
2. for regime change.
3. to further the war on terror.
4. because of iraq’s violation of united nations resolutions.
5. because of saddam hussein’s evil dictatorship and actions.
6. because of a lack of weapons inspections in iraq.
7. to liberate iraq.
8. because of iraq’s ties to al qaeda.
9. because iraq was an imminent threat.
10. to disarm iraq.
11. to conclude the gulf war of 1991.
12. because hussein was a threat to the region.
13. for the safety of the world.
14. to support the united nations.
15. because the united states could (easy victory).
16. to preserve peace around the world.
17. because iraq was a unique threat.
18. to transform the region.
19. as a warning to other terrorist nations.
20. because hussein hates the united states and will act against it.
21. because history calls the united states to action.
BREAKING NEWS OUT OF GEORGIA
Georgian journalists have been attacked and shot at. Video was just received by CNN. Absolutely frightening video as you can see the holes in the windshield where the rounds just graze the heads of these journalists. One of the journalists supposedly took a round to the eye, and was taken to a makeshift underground hospital.
Things dont seem to be ceasing, more heating up IMO.