counter strike kd ratio

wow......77or 7.7, cause if it was 77 he was hackin, unless he was killing bots, or really REALLY sucky ppl

I'm sure he meant 7.7, which is godlike, but I'm sure the span was short, he prolly played the server a few times and got really good scores and got that ratio cuz if anyone gets that kinda ratio over like at least a month or two span of playing on a server, then they are god.

The one time I had 66:7 on cs 1.6, but i havn't had anything close to that on CS:S.

i've had 1.6 i think, problem is i let my lil brother play and other random people who come to my house so my KD ratio never goes very high

On Halo Online, I've gotten 28-9 (I probably would've gotten higher, but my stupid internet connection got disrupted). I don't play CS:S because I'm Asian and I wait till games go down to the Asian buying level (even if it's Half-Life 2 and CS:S). :p

I would consider myself a fairly decent player. Considering I play it 3-4 hours a day it would be pathetic if I wasnt fairly good at it. :D

Currently my clan is 2-1 in CAL-O and 2-0 in matches I have played in.

But yeah CS:S owns all other games. I must say that it is fairly important to know a few tweaks since Valve doesnt have the best default settings, especially for hitboxes. Another thing that also is equally important is to have a good server that has a ticrate of 66-100 otherwise you wont get shots to register.

Back
Top Bottom