Counter Strike

well all I know is when I use my ATI 9200 the game is faster. I can get 40 frames on 1024x768 on high.. and 1280x1024 at 30 frames on High

I think you'll see a difference if you upgrade, definately. 30 and 60 is still is still enough for your eye to notice.

rakedog said:
Counterstike source is a great game.

I'm taking a break from it right now after I got booted out of my clan and my kdr (kill death ratio) took a shit. Basically, i just crashed.

Building up my FPS skills through UT2004 right now, hope to return to CS:S by the end of the summer.

But yeah, great game.

cs.jpg

You still have that screenshot?! Hahaha, I remember that! You were talking about how some guys stacked on top of each other by the door in cs_office. :p

As for Counter-Strike, I used to be interested in it, but now I've gotten bored of it. I'm too n00b for it. :p I've always kept my gaming interests in Day of Defeat: Source, Battlefield 2 and Oblivion. :D At least for the moment.

alvino, yeah, it was the 1st week I played CS:S. It was like the funnest game of my life. Ever since then I was addiced to office.

We had a mission: Nobody was getting past that door. ^_^

rakedog said:
I think you'll see a difference if you upgrade, definately. 30 and 60 is still is still enough for your eye to notice.
yea. well idk. Im getting a screen so im going to see if ati 9200LE supports dual screen than i'll try CS:S

Back
Top Bottom