Council tax

It is exspensive i know and it will vary alot depending ware you go ,if you go north it will be cheaper if you go south exspensive., but you have to think of the standard of living i.e. better wages down south, higher prices to pay!!!. oh and i should know a fellow londoner now living up north by the sea

Im moving to Leeds. One thing i HATE is all the crap some potential landlords need, like previous landlord reference, employer references, bank statements, employer letter, utility bills. A lot of these r hard to get if uve lived in Spain for a while lol, i mean i dont have any utility bills!! or previous landlords lol.

Anubis1980 said:
Im moving back to 'glorious' England next month, Nothing against the UK, in fact i love the countryside etc, i just hate the government lol, but need to move back to get health sorted. I was kinda worried about how much id have to earn to live. I dont get a huge wage, 12k GBP after all tax paid etc, I need to find a cheapy place to live, and then ive got the crappy bills to pay lol the ones that have risen 100% like gas etc. Council tax also sucks.

Why does everything in the UK have to be so expensive lol, u dont realise it as much until u move to somewhere like Spain where they dont have taxes on Alcohol or cigarettes etc. I mean i can get a nice bottle of wine for 30p lol and a bottle of nice whiskey for 2.50 its crazy, then u see in the UK the same thing for 4 times the price, and u realise its all added tax. Makes me sad, my parents had to move from the UK to Spain because they cud no longer afford to live in their own country.
I'd have put you up, but I haven't got the room, also, on the island there are not the medical facilities that you can get on the mainland, couldn't you get yourself a cheapo flat near London where there are lots of areas where you might get help?

Thanx for the thought tho :) Ill be ok in Leeds, my family is there, i can get an ok place for 450 a month, so i shud be ok i hope lol.

Im up in Newcastle so not far from ya man. :) Can ya not get your treatment in Spain then? Not sure how the health system works over there.

Lol cool :)

No i have to be a resident and as im not, im not entitled to treatment , i'll have to pay and its a lot. Been in this situation for about 18months, time i moved out now im earning i can afford to, so hopefully, knowing NHS by next year this time i might have been seen lol but at least il have been seen.

Back
Top Bottom