Could you beat your dad in a fight?

Umm no. Hes in New York. I'm in South Florida. I've seen him twice in my whole life. I'm 27 years old. However, my step dad tried to be my *real dad* back from 1991 to 1999 and yes a 16 year old kid this was back in 1998, was fighting a grown ass man. So to answer your question real father no , step father yes. If I had the chance to fight my dad I would in a second. I love to fight I have a passion for fighting. It's something you probably won't understand. but to each his own.

ah, i c, my dad had a similar relationship with his dad, he just left one day and never came back, f***er i still out there somewhere... :mad:

im 6'4" and hes 6'2" but hes got some more pounds on him and obviously more muscle. Im 17 and hes 50. But theres no way in the world id fight him. Ive wrestled with him and it was pretty close, so i think the fight would be fairly close. Hes just getting slower..

No, my father would kick my ass in a fight. He is 6'5", gets in bar fights every night and well crushes me just by hugging me. Also, he benches over 200 pounds. Also, my older brother weighs more then my father and benches just as much as he does, yet can not beat my father. I believe children are supposed to learn from their parents' mistakes and be better then there parents. So, I guess you can beat you father in a fight but it will take a lot of work. But, I must ask...what was the point of this thread??

What the fuck kind of question is this? If your family life is so bad that you feel like you need to share it, fine, but don't get us thinking about whether we could fight our parents or not.

Some of us love and respect our parents, and have absolutely no reason to even think about fighting them.
I wouldn't dare lay a finger on him, regardless of whether I could take him or not. We're father and son, not that broken up relationship where the father sees you twice in your life and you hate his guts.

i am 6'5 and ,y dad is 6'1. i bench 150 my dad benches the same. i lob haybales farther then him too. and i beat him in arm wrestling. i can also stand holding onto an electric fence longer than him (10 seconds). i also have more hair on my head i got a jewfro. he is bald.
i have never fought my dad past a are wrestling tourny.

i am 6'5 and ,y dad is 6'1. i bench 150 my dad benches the same.

6'5 and benching 150 pounds??? Dude how much do you weigh? I wish I had that height and reach advantage.

Back
Top Bottom