Could you beat your dad in a fight?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
If it came down to it, and you had to fight your old man, the man who conceived you, would you win the fight?

For myself I'm not really sure. I'm 6'2", he's 5'8" but I still don't have that much more weight on him. I weigh 180lbs and he's about 160lbs I think. But he's got that whole old man strength thing goin' on. I mean, he is freakishly strong. I think that I can counter that with my reach advantage but in the end, I think his strength would prevail over mine and he would win if he got a some good connecting punches. I don't think my punches would be that effective. He had split his head open a work one time and it was gushing blood and all he did was put gauze on it and kept working for most of the day before going for stitches. Another time he broke his ankle and again, continued to work for a while before getting a cast put on.

I'm almost positive I could... MMA, and other martial arts training. I got a couple inches on him, but he has bout 40lbs on me... I still think I could though.

I wish mine would try me it would be his last mistake. ;) Considering were 1700 miles away from one another and never called during christmas/birthdays etc... for the past 27 years, yea I wish mine would, I would have a field day with his @ss just my two cents. 0x0161

Well, considering my "old" man is 75 years old and has artheritis, I'm pretty sure I could take him. But then, he is a sneaky ol' guy. . . :D

no possible way, he'd break my arm in half, lol, although i'd never fight my daddy :rolleyes: haha

I'd never lay a finger on my father, Regardless, and I wouldn't be the man I am today if it wasn't for him.

I'd just arrest him:eek:

J/k

Umm no. Hes in New York. I'm in South Florida. I've seen him twice in my whole life. I'm 27 years old. However, my step dad tried to be my *real dad* back from 1991 to 1999 and yes a 16 year old kid this was back in 1998, was fighting a grown ass man. So to answer your question real father no , step father yes. If I had the chance to fight my dad I would in a second. I love to fight I have a passion for fighting. It's something you probably won't understand. but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom