Costco?

its a bulk warehouse type store, like sams club, you pay for a membership there, and you can get bulk items that are cheaper than buying it at another store that doesn't buy in bulk

Yeah, but would I be better off buying from there or Newegg? I mean, anyone have any personal experience with the site? (in case I have to RMA or something)

I've never ordered off Costco.com, but I regularly go to their stores and it's awesome. It's literally the asian paradise. My mom usually returns things there and she hasn't had a problem yet. Check with the site...if you have a Costco near you, you MIGHT be able to return or exchange there instead of doing RMAs and all that. Not sure, but it's possible.

COSTCO IS DA SHIZNIT!!!
i used to live in washington where its the birthplace of costco and i used to go to one every freakin day. costco is good! now i live in shitty louisiana where there is no good costco...

Yeah, the nearest one is in Canada, 30 miles away, which would be a pain to go to...

I lol'd at the "Asian paradise", I think of cyberjocks (like a big PC LAN place where all the nerds that get made fun of go) for that, haha.

We have a costco like 15min from my house. They are awsome and we are members.

dudez costco is the shitz. it lets you return stuff 6 months after and you get your full money returned IN CASH so say you buy a laptop, 6 months later you return it, and get a better one. my friends mom does that :D

OMG, Costco kind of owns. There's one right down the freeway from where I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmm, pizza and soda for dirt cheap. Then there's the giant hot dogs, so good. Ok anyways, Costco have some pretty good deals sometimes on computer stuff and if I do find a good deal, I would buy it there.

Back
Top Bottom