Corfu tragedy

Brookfield

Golden Master
Yesterday an English family stayiing in an hotel in Corfu, were overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning, both parents were found unconcious, & their two children aged 6 & 7 were dead, up to a few hours ago their father was still recovering, & he wasn't aware that they had died, the TV showed such a sad scene, their little swimsuits were still laid out drying from the day before, it really upset me, an expert has said it was definitely a leaky boiler, the hotel is denying all responsibly.

Thats sad to hear :(

I thought carbon monoxide poisoning was easy to feel though, as i had it before and i could tell it setting in.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Thats sad to hear :(

I thought carbon monoxide poisoning was easy to feel though, as i had it before and i could tell it setting in.
Not if you're fast asleep, many people have been killed as they slept, it happens to young students in bedsits, a**h*le landlords charge exhorbitant rents, & don't have the boilers serviced, the government started checking that boilers had been serviced regularly, but there are hundreds of thousands of students in bed-sits, & they didn't have the staff numbers to carry this out properly.

Trivium Nate said:
Damn the hotel howd he survive? o_O
The father?, both he & his wife survived, the children died, poor little souls, because being so young, their small lungs couldn't cope, & CM is odourless.

I have just seen it on the news, apparently, the poisoning was that bad, when the parents got out of bed, they're legs just jellied, and they could not move..

RIP to the young boys that died...

It came to light yesterday, that a hotel handyman knew that the boiler was faulty, but hadn't hade time to fix it, him, the manager, & one other staff now face possible charges of manslaughter, sentence, five years, but under the local law, they can reduce that to three years, by paying a fine,, bloody hell, what a country, that's nothing less than legalised bribery!! also it turns out that there will only be £10,000 compensation paid for "bereavement", all British should now permanently boycott the area, that would cost them millions, but guess what, people are already going there just to see, & take photos of where they died, sick bastards [excuse me]

Facts emerged today that three a week die in Britain from the same cause.

Back
Top Bottom