Core i7 Locked?!?!?

yeah and looking at the times, yours was posted before this one... funny funny... i dont think this processor is going to be very good, its gonna get all this hype and then as soon as someone makes it oc'd really high another new ones gonna come out and then it'll be the "new processor on the block" lol

no, i7's are totally ground breaking. remember the release of the P4 w/ hyperthreading how big of a deal that was?? this is the same. these are quad cores with hyperthreading. the cheapest of these processors is a lot faster than a $1,000 quad core extreme at $700 less, this is a big deal.

Are these going to be socket 775 or will we have to go out and buy new expensive motherboards to use them?

yeah tell me about it. and he didnt reply to my PM

i didnt reply to your PM because i was down the pub then sleeping (most people had gone home so i was on my phone finishing my pint)

we dont need two threads on the same thing.. if i was gonna get picky id move this to general, but im leaving it here.. plus i could find issues with the name you picked for that thread..

the cheapest of these processors is a lot faster than a $1,000 quad core extreme at $700 less, this is a big deal.
Actually from what I've seen the 920 is quite a bit slower than the Q9770.

Back
Top Bottom