The cops paid me a visit@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Lindon

Golden Master
So I awoke this morning to find a floppy disk on my door matt labbled

"JAH website

Copy this disk and give to everyone"

Later the police visited asking if I had received a disk and they were looking for finger prints on it.

Turns out a muslim extremist had been delivering them to my neighboorhood and it was spreading hate for the US and the UK and the police were investigate.

Kinda freaky to think someone was at my house in the middle of the night who probably hates me for my nationality!

Freaky indeed, were you dreaming of this ? hmmm, that's all we need is more hatred in this world.

wow thats pretty hectic david, and as you say quite freeky. probably best not to think that way eh?!?

i'm certainly not a fan of extreemists after my best friend was almost killed by the london bombs. even though you're safe you can't help but wonder how safe you actually are

Probably contains an embedded virus or something. But that's pretty wierd how they would just hand out floppy disks to everyone. At least it's a more peaceful way of retalitating instead of something more devastating.

Youi know that's kinda wierd with the post about making a floppy fire bomb just being up here yesterday. Spooky...

do you have the files off the floppy? lol .. i was at a Fair thing and the 2 irish regrement were there showin off .. i was in the vans, ran a mile in all their gear inc full backpack .. but anyway their "toughfst" man said that i couldnt floor him if he has all his riot gear on, so mem being me i accepcted his chalange. he put on all his gear then i chared at him and hit him hard hand he meove about 1m then i put my hands on top of his perspex sheid and putled him down and pinned him down in a "police armlock".. then i held him for 3 secs them i was flattend by about 40 little kids (ages 6-8) .. so it took 4 army dudes to drag off the munchkins then i stood up, but the army guy lay there not movin then i thoutght uh oh ive broken his neck but then he stood up (phew)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom