Cop Car vs Deer

mabey not but it deffinitly takes away the horor of it. anyway, that dear died fast and didn't see it coming. worse things have happend

Older age does not strip one of the trauma associated with pasting a deer at high speed in a vehicle.

lol then maybe i'm just fd up, but i still think any adult who is shooken up by that video is overly sensitive, i mean its a dear, when i saw it i couldn't stop laughing.

i thought it was not insane my friend laughed but im like what? its just nasty just needsa warning for like people who are way sensitive they will freak out man.

well how about no more talk on this or we should lock this thread come o you guys are arguing over a vid.

lol then maybe i'm just fd up, but i still think any adult who is shooken up by that video is overly sensitive, i mean its a dear, when i saw it i couldn't stop laughing.

I'll admit, I laughed at this. However, it was more out of shock and surprise than finding the situation funny. Let's face it, there is nothing funny about this. Imagine being the cop driving that thing and suddenly having the warm, steaming guts a what used to be a deer all over your car. Not exactly funny now is it? I'm willing to be he was pretty shaken up.

I wasnt "shooken up" by that at all, I just though it was a bit sick that you found it hilarious..

Back
Top Bottom