cool gamers tip

ace777

Fully Optimized
i just read in a magazine (some may already know) switch you fire button to from mouse 0 to wheel up or down, and it will make continual fire for weapons that are semi auto, you may need to mess with config files a bit but it works really quite well.

usually i just have a game pad with the auto fire button built in... but that is an interesting tip, did'nt know about that one.

i just read in a magazine (some may already know) switch you fire button to from mouse 0 to wheel up or down, and it will make continual fire for weapons that are semi auto, you may need to mess with config files a bit but it works really quite well.

I can click faster than you can scroll :p

Games only accept a certain amount of clicks per second to eliminate people doing what your doing, it can be considered cheating.

For gamemodes without xhairs, I just put a peice of clear tape with a red dot on my screen where the xhair would be :)

I can click faster than you can scroll :p

Games only accept a certain amount of clicks per second to eliminate people doing what your doing, it can be considered cheating.

For gamemodes without xhairs, I just put a peice of clear tape with a red dot on my screen where the xhair would be :)

nice never knew that one lol.

Back
Top Bottom