Cool deal at Walmart this morning

I have made a few purchases of bookcases, rugs and such from Ikea, but I always use the web and order it that way.

I've shopped at Walmart many times and have never seen anyone there like any of the people in that video. I'm also very glad I haven't, especially those that have so expertly decorated the seat of their pants.

Yup, although I shop at Wally World too....I have never seen weird ppl like that either.

I do like to buy my munchies from there, really cheap in price.

No weirdos here either. I do all my grocery shopping there because of the prices but the dollar stores has really cheap prices too which is a dollar duh.

I had to do a process of eliminations and find out what's worth buying because some are crapola.

Lots of people hate Walmart because of their business practices. The weirdos you see in the videos are probably from big cities like New York City and Los Angeles.

Me, I don't care and I like the cheap prices because Walmart can buy a very large quantity of stuff per order. The more you buy the cheaper it is to buy and we get the benefits.

Sam Walton, the founder of Walmart and Sam's, had a policy that he can buy it cheaper or manufacture it cheaper for his stores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom