Cool deal at Walmart this morning

Celery

Golden Master
I went to Walmart to get some AA rechargeable batteries. While there I got some salad plates for my sis and then went to the ammo counter to look for #4 Bucks for my 12 gauge pump.

They didn't have any so I asked if I can pay for these stuff here and they said sure. They rang me up for $36 and I gave 'em two $20s. Their cash drawer wouldn't open and they owe me $4.

I told them same thing happened at the camera counter where I got the batteries. Then they said there's gonna be a delay to get this straightened out and I said ok I'll wait.

Then the clerk grabbed a knife off the wall, said this is an $8 knife and I sell it to you for $4 and we're done ok?

I LOL and said hey why not? I took it and on my way. :lol:

upload

I love Walmart. We had a new Walmart mini market opened in my neighborhood so I did all my grocery shopping there. Can't beat their prices.

I love these kind of stores. Where I live our state doesn't have anything like that such as Ikea or Aldi or big chain stores..

In Australia we do have Aldi, Costco, & Ikea but in my state of Tasmania we don't have them because they have no current plans to expand. Ikea will ship here but they charge a lot. Amazon is opening physical stores and launching their full blown site like you guys have next year. You'd find them in more important states like NSW & Victoria and others but not in Tasmania.

Back
Top Bottom