Cool Car Accessories?

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
my girlfriend had gotten a car as a gift and for christmas i want to get her some cool accessories for her car. specifically electronic but nothing like subs or car starters where the car has to be ripped apart.

any sites or things you guys can reccomend?

there isnt much electronics you can put into a car w\o having to take it apart the only ones i can think of are a DVD Player and a GPS thingy.

maybe you could find a sit that allows you to make like a custom bumper sticker, and you could put something on there that she likes.

i know that she will probably like something that is unique and different from everything else than something that costs a lot of money.

well what i meant by electronics was something that could be plugged into the little outlet thing for like car chargers. should of rephrased that.

ohhhh i see, i have a mini fridge that can hold like 4 cans of pop that can run off a car adapter, if she is interested in soda or something.

ipod charger, i have seen many people run out of battery away from there computer

there are massagers that go on her seat while she is driving

if i think of any more ill be sure to post em up. i know how hard it is to find that perfect thing to get her ;)

well last year i did pretty good with cutesy things like a gigunda spongebob and stuff but its getting harder lol.

Yea, now that she turned 10, spongebob isn't gonna fly a.. JK!

I think the best thing you can do is get her a gas card. I live on Long Island too and the gas prices are ridiculous. I know it seems kinda impersonal, but she will be thankful later.

meh, its just like giving somebody cash, it means you didnt put much thought in to it. although im sure she would like it, she would rather have something that she can use over and over, and has a little sentimental value to it.

Subs man. I know you said, no, but thats my recommendation. They're super easy to install. Easier then putting together a computer.

Back
Top Bottom