Controverisal Topic

Maurice, what is your problem? Deathstar was 100% right on this. And actually as much as I hate these topics, Nik was also right. Your overstepping your bounds.

reopened. theres nothing wrong with this thread!!

when it breaks the rules of the forum, it can be closed.

This reminds me of V for Vendetta ( if you havent seen it, SEE IT!!!)

I think that there are many different things that could have happened on sep 11, but the main thing is, is that the death of hundreds cannot be undone, we are going to take down whoever would do such a wretched thing, and were going to attempt to bring a country freedom in the process.

Thats what matters, and thats all that matters.

Action:Reaction.

I found something online one time, showing all the conspiracies linked with 9/11.

Here's something for all you paranoid types out there:

1) New York City has 11 letters

2)Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3)Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters

4)George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1)New York is the 11th state.

2)The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3)Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 =11

4)Flight 77, which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6 + 5= 11

5)The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11, as it is now known.
9 + 1 + 1 = 11

6)The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1)The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was
254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2)September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3)The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004.
3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4)The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy
book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would
awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace." That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran. Still unconvinced about all of this..?!

Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1.Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

Some of those were proven false, but alot of them were true.

"There are no such things as coincidences, because god does not play with dice."

A quote from V for Vendetta (It goes something like that)

As nice as that post was.. Those facts are innacurate, and just went to fuel conspiracy theories. Most of those facts like how many people were on the planes, the wingding flight number, etc

Yeah, thats way to good to be true...As much as how cool the numbers adding up, I dont believe it much, just impossbile for it to happen like that...The windings thing is preety cool, but I dont believe much of it...Good post though, rep pt.

Erm, very interseting post here is a interseting thing to think about.
1. Every president since honset AB that was elected on a year ending in zero has had a assiassation attempt.
2. Every president that was elected on the a 60 has died. JK and Ab.
3. I had predicted from that information that a assisnation attempt would take place.

I had heard that and I went to my buddy, Bush is going get relected. He asked why, I went because the assissation attempt for BUsh hasnt occured yet, in Bush 2nd term in Turkey I believe a bomb or a explosive device was found where bush was it. It was a dead and believed if it would of worked BUsh would been kilied instantly. If those above facts are correct then that quote is a very good quote.

xguynameddavex said:
Some of those were proven false, but alot of them were true.

I know not all of them were true, but alot of them were, and its just kinda wierd is all im saying.

I mean they believe very strongly in their religion, enough to do what they did...

So i imagine it was more than just a 2 week plan.

the new school year in my district starts on september 11th, not a good sign to the start of the school year. not good at all.
9/11 was tragic, not something you'd want to be reminded about, but surely not something that you would want to forget about either.

IN due time Sept 11 will just be another day. I mean how many of us worry or even think about Dec 7 as a special day? I figure in 10 or so years Sept 11 won't be as big of an issue as it is today.

Nik00117 said:
IN due time Sept 11 will just be another day. I mean how many of us worry or even think about Dec 7 as a special day? I figure in 10 or so years Sept 11 won't be as big of an issue as it is today.
Sensible, so sensible. :D

Back
Top Bottom