Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-27-2007, 11:40 PM   #11
Daemon Poster
Default Re: Contacts

ive had contacts for 4 years now, i have really, incredibly sensitive eyes. Im fine with them. It took me a while to get them in, but after a few days its easy. Just dont give up.

| Intel Pentium D 820 2.80GHz(Smithfield) | EVGA 780i | EVGA GeForce 7600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 |4GB Corsair 800 | WDCaviar 250GB | Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro(w/ arctic silver 5) | Ultra 500w X-Finity Power Supply w/ 120mm Fan | Antec P180B. | Windows Vista Home Premium | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic | Dell Ultrasharp 22" Flatscreen Monitor

Macbook Pro 15" Unibody. 2GB Ram 250GB HDD Leopard
Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:45 PM   #12
Daemon Poster

I'm thinking of getting contacts too.. What are better, the pair a day or a once a month pair...

I have no idea what kind of contacts there are but some you can leave in for a week without changing or something.. but you can get eye infections..

What is the best kind in yalls respect?

Captain Pooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 12:05 AM   #13
Site Team
Send a message via AIM to celegorm

I have 2-week contacs. Take them out at night, and they feel good in the morning. Havn't tried daily or monthly ones, and honestly don't want to.

I have real sensitive eyes (I alway flinch when somethign comes near my eyes) and it's not too much of a bother. It took some time to get used to but after that it's not bad.

The biggest issue I've had with contacs are dry eyes. Which has virtually gone away not that I got a different kind.

{edit} to make things a little harder on me, I only wear one contact. One eye is perfect, the other is well... needy. Having one eye getting used to a contact while the other isn't felt weird. But now that i'm used to it, I don't notice a difference between the two eyes.

"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote