The Contact lense of the future :)

Yeah I was thinking that, since they are still using pretentially toxic materials in the making of the electric components inside.

Still, that'd be kewl to have open to you. I can think of many more uses. For example, playing a piano song. You could have a program download, and if the chip could recognise what your eyes are seeing, basically tell you whats coming, etc.

Other uses in songs, etc. Lyrics appearing, electronic manuscript.

Need to do something technical? Don't want to read a manual step by step? Have it viewable in your eye :p

Or maybe use it to browse the internet during class to get answers to questions on a test.

Not that I'm condoning cheating in anyway though!

Just wait till Microsoft buys the company and starts making them. You'll be walking down the street or driving and all of a sudden your contact will crash and you'll be blind. You'll have to go to the eye doctor and get a new one at $999.99 because it's outdated and the new operating system won't work on it anymore.

LOL

LMAO BSOD's!! hah

I wear contacts, I hope this gets massed produced! OMG! Buy em then go to the doctor to get my OS updated. Windows Updates.

Back
Top Bottom