Is this a condition?

I was wondering, is it natural for someone to get attached to someone in an extremly short period of time? And when I say attached, I mean that you'd have absolutly no problem saying the three big words in very short amoutn of time.

Is this an actual condition or something? I'm curious. Because I seem to have this problem when it comes to dating and liking people. I've had a rather rough past, needless to say my childhood was nothing grand, I lived thorugh some pretty seriosu stuff, things that no child should see their parents doing.

So I want to know if someone could please let me know on why someone, such as myself, may have this problem, if it's even a problem, and any other information them may provide.

And for the record, I'm only 17, I do not believe any teenager actually experiences a true "love", but I what I am saying is that I have absolutly no problem saying it. If that makes any sense.

And if you don't have any positive feedback, I ask that you do not reply to this thread, as I am taking this very serious, as this is somethign that has always bothered me, so, if you don't have anythign to say that may help me, as well as other people out, then please, do not post. Thank you.

Depends, Yes and No.

I have fallen completely in love with a woman who I shared Amazing moments and time with, and clicked on almost every level in a matter or weeks.

It's only happened to me once, So I cannot really say It's a problem, nor impossible. But if this is turning into a recurrence with every girl you date, then yes, I would think you have a problem with attachment, and leaving yourself open to getting hurt.

It is natural for some to feel the way you feel in such a short amount of time. The problem is this- usually (not always) it's better to take your time, especially if you don't have any issues using the three big words. Remember- sometimes those words can scare the other person off.
By being quick to "care" or "love", you leave yourself in the open, and there's always a chance the person you feel this way about doesn't feel the same way about you. I'm going on 30, so I know a thing or two about this subject ;)
Advice: You're 17- take your time, because you have plenty of time to figure things out. Go to college, raise a little hell, then start looking. Sorry- personal opinion.
Seriously, do take your time, and have a serious talk with the one you feel this way about. Don't just come out and say it, as some people don't know how to act when approached that way, and run off. Simply bring up that you have feelings for that certain person, and you are wondering if they feel the same way. If yes, great- proceed. If no- oh well- at least you didn't spill your guts :)

I wish you luck.

Hmmm interesting.

I find myself wanting to have strong feelings for every girl that I meet. Is that bad? I'm nto so sure I would call it, "love," but I don't know what to call it. It's liek a very very strong and powerful emotion, what it's called I do not know.

I was told by an old friend, that the reason I want attachment is because I didn't get it as a child, which are said to be the times when peopel need it the most. I found this to be the solution. Although, hwo do I go about solving it?

This problem is becoming very cumbersome, as I find myself falling for every girl I like. And trust me when I say that's a lot. ;) But I seriously want some ideas on hwo to fix this.

Also, is it natural for someone to just open themselves out, and by that I mean tell someone about all the feelings they have for them?

Sorry, as I'm rather getting annoyed with the fact that I'm falling for to many people, and I'm desperatly seeking a solution. So thanks for any help. :)

"A one woman mans a what i, wanna be, but theres so many girls, for meheeeeeee"

Sorry, That didn't help any did it? Oh well

Hang in there buddy, I know exactly what you mean, used to go through the same thing

Acutally. I have only had this problem with one girl. And the thing is that were still going out. Hell im 15, And i love her more then anything. Its not a problem for me. Its just almost like fate, that i found her. I have no problem saying the I love you words to her, with the most meaning possible. Does this mean I have a problem no. But you on the other hand. It doesnt mean you do have a problem. I would just call them Tempation. That got me in trouble once. I was going out with the girl that i current love. And I cheated. Long story, why, but i did. It just happened. So time went by, and healed everything. And then this one day I went to see her. I just went head over heels for her. And we love each other again. Its weird yes. But now there isnt anymore temptation.. AT ALL. I dont know if this helps.

Well, thanks for all the replies.

I guess I just need to realize a few things and then I'll be all good. :)

alright, are you sure you're in love or could you be in lust? there's a difference. when you're in love you know it with every fiber of your being... when you say you fall for every girl, they are at different times right? and when you say you feel comfortable saying i love you, to you does it mean the same thing as: i could quite possibly end up spending the rest of my life with you; i want to just hold you forever; and i could give you up for my worst enemy if it made you happy.? again, you KNOW when you're in love, everything else is mostly lust or deep liking.

Hmmm, I don't think it is an actually condition or anything. Just think about thinks and see if they look any clearer

Back
Top Bottom