computer project for school, like a newegg deal.. its weird..

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well we need to do a project in business class, about brining a company do out town. WE manage it and everything for it. we are the owners and are givin 2 million dollars, loan for start up money. And im going to creat a walk in store like newegg. and its also going to be hypetheditly online. so does anyone wanna give me some pointers, or ideas, and such?

Advertising. Advertising must be targeted at specific customers like at forums. Such as these. Spend at least 4% on advertising, but not so much as of 10%.
The ads must be straight forward, and you must gain the trust of the people. Flashing banners do not help towards this goal. Also, you must partner up with big name brands, and buy in bulk to save money. Partnering up with them or gaining a contract may be or may not be a good thing, depending on the company itself.(What I mean is, gain the trust of the company, Such as new Egg. The reason why New Egg is so cheap, is because they buy in high bulk volumes, which enable them to charge less, while making good profit) Make you do an extensive study on the overall growth of the company.

Also, do not pick a “non-trustworthy” store name. For example, “Cheap Cheap Computers” Almost the most important thing in running a business.

Well one thing i was going to do, is parter with a video game store owner, and we can share the mortguage on the warehouse/office building. And what do you have in mind for a store name?

Something both you, and your sister company can agree on, though, if you spend more, you usually have more control ovet the name For example, Universal was owned by Vivendi (Sp), which is now owned by GE or NBC. Now Vivendi (Sp) owns 30 % while GE owns 70%. Hence the new name "NBC Universal"

Im in the class now, any suggestions anyone?

<EDIT> im still looking for a name. and also, when i should buy in "builk" how much of each item is reasonal, price considered. because this is going to go online

I'm not going to answer your questions specifically, but it all depends on the popularity of the product. It also depends on the size of the corporation. The bigger you are, the more to get (Obviously). Check the record of the product. Get 5-10 % more than you where originally going to get. That is what I'll do, but it all depends on the product itself.

WTH?

I'm not sure I understand the question here. "brining a company do out town. WE manage it and everything for it"-arrizx. Does that mean you're supposed to come UP with a company? or bring the company to town? LOL

Back
Top Bottom