Computer Magazines which do you buy/subscribe?

Title says it all.

I normally buy Computer Shopper and Maximum PC. Thinking of subscribing to both. For some reason its hard to find Computer Shopper on the magazine racks around here.

Off a game offer I just got a free year subscription to Games for Windows.

Sometimes I pick up PC World if I can't find the above but don't really prefer it.

I've been subscribed to computer active for around 3 years now. But, i dont find i learn anything much from it, so, next time i get a "Would you like to renew" letter, im gonna chuck it, and subscribe to the DVD Edition of PC Pro.

I've been subscribed to computer active for around 3 years now. But, i dont find i learn anything much from it, so, next time i get a "Would you like to renew" letter, im gonna chuck it, and subscribe to the DVD Edition of PC Pro.

LOL I hate renew letters. I got a few gift subscriptions for X-mas presents and now they send me them every other week!

Its crazy the difference between U.S. magazines and Oversea magazines. I still have a old copy of PC Plus from the UK I picked up in some airport. I find it rather interesting to see the names of computer etc.

I used to subscribe to PC World and PC Magazine, I let the PC World subscription expire but I still get PC Magazine. I also have bought Maximum PC, I enjoyed it.

I get Smart Computing, they'll occasionally send me a copy of Computer Power user too as a bonus.

I get Maximum PC, PC World, and PC Magazine. Used to get Windows IT Pro, but refuse to pay $50 for a year of 12 issues.

I subscribe to PC World... even though it's not that great, I've been a subscriber for a few years and it's something to keep me occupied for 15 minutes. :p

I sometimes pick up free PC World magazines but i tend not bother really with them that much.

I like maximum PC and computer shopper. I tried a subscription to PC World and I don't care for that magazine much. I prefer Maximum PC since they have some cool stuff in it, I also like the free CDs they put in there :D

I like maximum PC and computer shopper. I tried a subscription to PC World and I don't care for that magazine much. I prefer Maximum PC since they have some cool stuff in it, I also like the free CDs they put in there :D

Amen to that. Free is ALWAYS a price I can afford. ;)

Back
Top Bottom