Computer Forums Hierarchy

toole13

In Runtime
What is the hierarchy of this website. Like I know there is Newbie, Junior Member, Member...etc., but what are all of the positions and how many posts do you have to reach to gain the next level?

I believe its...

Administrator
Guru
(maybe Novice)

Administrator

Guru - 1,000+ posts

Senior Member - 500 posts

Member - 100 posts

Junior Member - 50 posts

Newbie - < 50 posts

Post count in forums doesn't mean much really, it's the content in the post, quality > quantity.

Jenox said:
Post count in forums doesn't mean much really, it's the content in the post, quality > quantity.

exactly. thats probally how they got them. By giving no-bull answers and treating other members the way they deserve to be treated (ususally that means good :) )

speaking of post counts tho, Jenox, how did you get that many that fast?

celegorm said:
exactly. thats probally how they got them. By giving no-bull answers and treating other members the way they deserve to be treated (ususally that means good :) )

Lol, he has 35 posts per day...

celegorm said:

Not hard, all my plans went to shit this weekend, so i was stuck at home bored. So I browsed CF a lot, did the MySpace thing, IMed, basically PCed it up.

Back
Top Bottom