Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-13-2004, 03:22 PM   #21
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Computafreek Quiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lindon
I don't think leaving is best and neither would anyone. You are a valued member of the community here.
Well my decision is based mostly on personal perception.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:22 PM   #22
Golden Master
 
135791's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: No
Posts: 5,427
Send a message via MSN to 135791
Default Re: Computafreek Quiting

everyone exept spammers are valued members
__________________

135791 is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:23 PM   #23
Site Team
 
David Lindon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 15,233
Default Re: Computafreek Quiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Well my decision is based mostly on personal perception.
But everyone likes you here. Who is making you feel unwelcome?
__________________
[url=http://www.LNXPS.NET]LNXPS.NET - The XPS Library]
David Lindon is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:24 PM   #24
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Computafreek Quiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lindon
But everyone likes you here. Who is making you feel unwelcome?
LK.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:33 PM   #25
Fully Optimized
 
CoMpUtaFrEek's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,765
Default Re: Computafreek Quiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by computer_noob
I know u didnt want anyone to say this, but i'd really like u to stay man...Your thread on reformatting/re-installing your PC was brill and LOADS of people were either reffered there or went there, and got the solution they wanted, including me. countless times u have helped me and other people with their problems and ure a gr8 m8 and gud foon too....so plz stay?
Appriciate it mate! Hope to see you in the near future!

Giancarlo, I think you have LK all wrong, he isn't homophobic at all.
__________________
Asus A7N8X Deluxe - Rev 2.0 - Bios Ver. 1007
AMD Athlon XP-M 2200+ - @ 11x188 = 2Ghz (1.75Vcore)
ATi Radeon 9700 Pro (Almost as good as my old 5950U!)
Corsair 512MB XMS TwinX Low Latency DDR 400 - @ 188Mhz
3dmark03 Score: 5086
CoMpUtaFrEek is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:34 PM   #26
Fully Optimized
 
Dynamix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,463
Default

AHHHHHHHHHH
Computerfreak leaving no way well its up to u Have a good time!!!!
Dynamix is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:35 PM   #27
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Computafreek Quiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMpUtaFrEek
Appriciate it mate! Hope to see you in the near future!

Giancarlo, I think you have LK all wrong, he isn't homophobic at all.
Oh he is. And he deleted some of my posts in response to his little rant.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:35 PM   #28
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default

Lol; well I'm not making the leaving of two of our best Users my fault - so!

Basically I have to apologise to Giancarlo as apparently you think of me as Homophobic :P which I think, after some viscous Swingball-Pondering-Time, is caused by the fact that I have been attacking you a great deal for what you say, and when you disagree with someone.

There is an answer to this; correct me if this is not the reason you think I am Homophobic, which is basically that you are the only one on here who disagrees with me and has an intelligence and wisdom high enough for me to believe you can take my attacks in good humour and send back equally good replies to them. There are enough people here who could do that; but none who disagree with me and leave themselves open for an attack; which is mainly represented by the fact you will often write huge comments on things you believe to be unpleasant, etc etc and so on. I do not attack you because you are Gay; most of the time you bring that up believing it to be my reason. It is because you are intelligent enough to take it and fight back. Others would not in the way needed even though all have the ability - it is one thing I miss from my Pro-American Forum days.

If that isn't the reason you think I'm Homophobic; then just say cause I'm interested and I'll see if I can apologise for that too.
__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:40 PM   #29
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Computafreek Quiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Basically I have to apologise to Giancarlo as apparently you think of me as Homophobic :P which I think, after some viscous Swingball-Pondering-Time, is caused by the fact that I have been attacking you a great deal for what you say, and when you disagree with someone.
You have a problem... and you are right about that. You have attacked everything I said. I was right in my responses to bluto and yourself about you being highly homophobic.

Quote:
There is an answer to this; correct me if this is not the reason you think I am Homophobic, which is basically that you are the only one on here who disagrees with me and has an intelligence and wisdom high enough for me to believe you can take my attacks in good humour and send back equally good replies to them.
Your attacks are stupid and you shouldn't be in charge of anything here. You should be removed from all positions of authority. I find your attacks very unhelpful to any newbies who want to stay here (they would be turned off by such rants). I will continue my attacks against you.

Quote:
I do not attack you because you are Gay; most of the time you bring that up believing it to be my reason. It is because you are intelligent enough to take it and fight back. Others would not in the way needed even though all have the ability - it is one thing I miss from my Pro-American Forum days.
You are very anti-freedom, so how can you be pro-american? You attack me because you hate my views, and I'll hate your ridiculous views.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 09-13-2004, 03:44 PM   #30
Golden Master
 
135791's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: No
Posts: 5,427
Send a message via MSN to 135791
Default Re: Computafreek Quiting

ok u two calm down

Lk has done alot for this forum

and im hoping in the future you will to Giancarlo

so how about we put those claws away and try to get along
__________________

135791 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0