Computafreek Quiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoMpUtaFrEek

Fully Optimized
Hello everyone!

Due to certain decisions and discussions I have decided to leave, mainly because I do not believe a 60 year old man should be put on a program for 6 year old kids and like I said, I refuse to see this done.

I have greatly enjoyed my stay at Computer Forums and I am sad it has come to an end, I'd like to thank everyone (apart from the obvious) for making my time spent here so enjoyable.

I'd appriciate it if David could remove me as a moderator when this thread is closed and I'd most like Airiox to become a Mod in my place, simply because he is the most professional and usually picks up on stuff before any of the current staff! He would make a great asset to the forum.

Please no "Stay!" or "Your an idiot" posts on here, I wish to say my goodbyes to friends.

Thanks again guys and gal!

Keep it real,

Josh AKA Computafreek

Bluto was not due to be back today, seems someone enabled him. I have placed him under ban again.

David Lindon said:
Bluto was not due to be back today, seems someone enabled him. I have placed him under ban again.

Hmm.

I'd be interested to know who.

I am still leaving also because of how long and drawn out this process was. It should have been:
Bluto warned ONCE (not 4 times)
bluto banned 2 weeks (no huge discussion)
bluto gone

I don't want to turn this into ANOTHER bluto discussion thread so,

Thankyou David for trusting me as a moderator it was a great experience and I very much appriciate it, LK I will keep in touch on MSN!

bluto has not posted. He was still banned, LK made a mistake.
Whats the problem, bluto was banned for 2 weeks as you said and he still is, he was never let back.

Giancarlo said:
Airiox moderator? That's retarded. I'll leave.

Although I am not a fan of his homophobic beliefs he would infact make an excellent moderator.

I also hated the lack of respect for homosexuals on this forum, bluto should have been banned for his gay marriages thread - IMO obviously.

NO gay marriages is not an opinion so stop saying it. Would you say 2 chinese people can't get married? NO. It's exactly the same thing.

ANYWAY.

I will miss you Giancarlo!

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Although I am not a fan of his homophobic beliefs he would infact make an excellent moderator.

I also hated the lack of respect for homosexuals on this forum, bluto should have been banned for his gay marriages thread - IMO obviously.

NO gay marriages is not an opinion so stop saying it. Would you say 2 chinese people can't get married? NO. It's exactly the same thing.

ANYWAY.

Why are you leaving suddenly, nothing has changed. Bluto is not back, it was just a mistake.

CoMpUtaFrEek said:

ANYWAY.

If things don't start changing around here (like telling LK to stop being a homophobe), then I won't change my mind. When I log off, I won't come back.

Giancarlo said:
If things don't start changing around here (like telling LK to stop being a homophobe), then I won't change my mind. When I log off, I won't come back.
Arrr! I love you both! :D Don't go ComputerFreak! Don't go Giancarlo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom