compton

onlyafool2fr.png

I think that you just fail to see the big picture that's all...

peronally i know that I live in a bad neibourhood, (a I've let you all know times before when I've told you how I've not been able to get home cause of the streets being tapped off)... the last time someone was stabbed near me (in my neibourhood) was sunday night/monday morning).
the time before that was abouit 5 - 6 weeks ago...

but shit happens, generally if you stay away from trouble then trouble stays away from you.

regardless of what happened in the early hours of monday morning, it didn't stop monday being a nice day with plenty of people being in the street being nice people to walk past who smile and say hello, (not like the supposably better area of town where people ignore each other!).

You see there is a bigger picture to all neighbourhoods. for those that live in a basically poorer area there is often a greater community spirit, people actually talk to each other, (even when they don't know each other). people are friendly, shop keepers know your names etc...

you just get a sense of community and belonging that you simply don't get in a 'nicer' community.

Frankly root has a very good point. As a follow employee in burger king said, I live in a bad neighbor all my life, i keep my mouth shut, and don't mess with anything, as long as they leave my kids alone, they can do w/e they want.

As long as you don't invovle yourself it tends not to touch you. Granted sdomtimes it can. But my dream home isn't in COMPTON. Never will be either.

Compton....where they have shootings and stabbings almost daily? I sure wouldn't want to raise a child in a city filled with criminals and drug dealers I know that.

Tommy Boy said:
Compton....where they have shootings and stabbings almost daily? I sure wouldn't want to raise a child in a city filled with criminals and drug dealers I know that.

same here

Back
Top Bottom