Complaint about Member.

i think its kinda ok if someone makes a thread if someones being mean, right? i mean its a good way to make people aware. and it helps clean up the forum.

Well to be completely honest it should have been taken to PM to a Mod 1st, then if no action was taken...then make a thread.i know this was done in that order..but it should have remained to just PM.

These kind of threads usually turn sour w/insults and what not.I think we will leave this one alone for now, but if there is ranting or flaming in it...it will be locked.

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Dude.. Maurice hates you. Should have Pm'ed 99, or Mark. Id say UK, but hes already posted here :D
Wrong, 1337DuD3 & I understand each other now, chats by PM have cleared the air, I'll have a look at mastadfosho, & get back to you.

1337DuD3 said:
I PMed a moderator about it apporximately an hour ago. So hopefully that moderator will deal with this member accordingly. But the fact that you made a thread about it will just get the moderators attention quicker, thus solving the problem faster. Overall, this guy needs to go. :)
Went to look at PM's, nothing from you. it might still get to me, I had no notification as I normally do, probably a glitch.

Brookfield said:
Wrong, 1337DuD3 & I understand each other now, chats by PM have cleared the air, I'll have a look at mastadfosho, & get back to you.
UPDATE; Mastadfosho was banned for three days, not by me, back on Friday

Brookfield said:

Tis true.

Brookfield and I are talking on a steady basis and have cleared everything up and whatnot. So we're both on equal undertsanding with each other, and hopefully it will remain this way. :)

Back
Top Bottom