comp specing competition

1337c0mpn00b

Solid State Member
Alright heres a competion of who can spec me the best comp :)
Min Specs are:
3.5 gigs of ram
AMD FX-55
Radeon X800XT
250 gb HardDrive
and the audigy platinum card :p (whatever its called )
thats it :) the budget is 5k the rest is up to you :p

Dude what the heck are you gonna be doing on this comp? Unless you are doing heavy movie editing, graphic design, animation, etc., you REALLY don't need 3.5 GBs of ram, that's just overkill. And why pick the x800XT, the x800XT PE is better, actually, get an SLI board and get dual 6800 Ultras. Then go get yourself a nice water cooling system. ;)

my 512 mb comp right now crashes because i run TONS of programs at a time.... I play neopets and hack it and i had exactly 548 programs before it crashed and im doing movie editing too :p A lot of it :p

Alright good, cuz I can't tell you how many people waste their money all on ram thinking it's the most imortant or something or spend it all on ram when they don't need that certain amount. So yeah if you really are doing the things you say you are, then good choice. ;)

Oh and I highly suggest you take my video card suggestion into consideration.

It'll be best doing it yourself; you'll learn a lot about Computers Searching for it yourself and most of the poeple on here don't have the time to go searching for High-End PC Equipment.

Back
Top Bottom