Communicating to you from MSOE

superman22x

Golden Master
So, here I am, at milwaukee school of engineering. Pretty exciting, nothing happening til 5. its a week long camp... focus on business... hope its fun

What room are you staying in? Are they having a hypnotist come to your thing? They did on one night when I did that camp, it was great.

I'm in room 1117. you on campus this week? hyponotyst is coming later this week. I can't wait for paintballing!

dude, what you have to do is totally party every night. Have something boring the next day? all-night-er(how the h311 is that spelled) so you can sleep through it.

Works like a charm.

I'm in room 1117. you on campus this week? hyponotyst is coming later this week. I can't wait for paintballing!

Same floor that I"ll be on :) Make sure who-ever is in 1108 takes care of that place.

Paintballing?! lucky SOB :mad: We didn't go paintballing :(

I may be down there later this week. I just got an email from their IT guy asking me to call him about an on-campus job there so IDK if any on-site interview will be required. I'll let you know if I'm heading down there.

Oh can you do me a favor? Me and my roomate are trying to figure out how we are going to work things. Can you see if the bottom part of the desk is free to move around, or if it's built into the wall? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom