Come On You Spurs

mark thorpe said:
haha, enjoy working.. :D

Thats a cheap shot ;) enjoy getting wrecked while im getting covered in grease and oil :(

If there is a god let him whisk me off to spain on thursday il do anything!!!

Anubis1980 said:
I hope u win! good for English footy. Are you the kinda people who want to see Man U or Arsenal etc lose in Europe, cos u dont like them in the Premiership. Never understand people like that, if they win it promotes English footy. Or am i in the minority ;)

I am not one of those, i support and watch all english clubs in europe, i for one want man u to win the prem as long as it aint arsenal i dont care!!!.
I even bite my tounge when the gunners play in europe.

Lol at my parents for another 3 weeks, small village in the mountains 40k south of Valencia. Then back to the UK where i can be independent and start acting my 26 years of age lol.

Anubis1980 said:
Lol at my parents for another 3 weeks, small village in the mountains 40k south of Valencia. Then back to the UK where i can be independent and start acting my 26 years of age lol.
You jammy devil , im now drowning in my own drool , and to think you not a spurs fan

ISOwner said:
Oh, lol. I thought you were talking about the San Antonio Spurs here in America.
I realised that from your first post, i had a little chucke myself lol

blackjack said:
as long as it aint arsenal i dont care!!!.

haha yeah, same here.. the age old rivalry :) lol, one of my ex's was an arsenal fan, that was interesting sometimes.. lol..

ive got a nice 13 hour day to look forward to tomorrow, off the back of my 11 hour day today.. loving it.. the overtime cut off is the end of this week, so im just putting in the time when i can.. looking forward to unwinding watching the game though.. hope we can do it..

COYS!!

Lol, non of my ex's liked footy. There was this hot housemate tho she used to wear Italian football shirts... :D ahhh memories... lol

Back
Top Bottom