come on out b****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brookfield said:
Not only weird but worrying, I mean, where will he strike next??
dont-know.gif
The user is now banned. They cannot access the rep system now without have a minimum number of posts and without posetive rep points from another user.

I used to be on a forums like this ( I won't advertise) and it had a rep system where you could see who gave you the rep , it would help out alot here too.

King of Kings said:
I received a neg rep with the statement "wrestling is fake you fag".I find it ammusing you say this and then run and hide,because I could hand your ass to you in a second.And wft did this come from? Whens the last time I talked about wrestling on here.You better watch your back,and pray I dont ever get ahold of anything that could be used against you.

Attitudes like yours are what fuels the world with hatred. Try considering being less hostile over a comment someone makes. Don't stoop to their level.

Sytheious said:
Attitudes like yours are what fuels the world with hatred. Try considering being less hostile over a comment someone makes. Don't stoop to their level.
How is he stooping to their level? He's just complaining about a rep point that he probably shouldn't of gotten.

Sytheious said:

Well its just that I like to adress things,not put them behind me.I want to get something settled,and I dont like people saying something to me,and getting the fealing that they can insult me all they wont withought me fighting back.

King of Kings said:
Well its just that I like to adress things,not put them behind me.I want to get something settled,and I dont like people saying something to me,and getting the fealing that they can insult me all they wont withought me fighting back.

Its a computer forum for god sake :rolleyes: People talk random shit all day long, let me guess when someone says ur a noob on counter strike, or any game, you do the same thing, you and hunt them down :(

Dev0115 said:
Its a computer forum for god sake :rolleyes: People talk random shit all day long, let me guess when someone says ur a noob on counter strike, or any game, you do the same thing, you and hunt them down :(

Exactly, don't be ridiculous. Especially the title of this thread is a bit err, aggresive?

@Dev, I hunt down all those people on CS that call me a noob :p

Dev0115 said:

Yes I call them a noob/hoe right back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom