come on out b****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a neg rep with the statement "wrestling is fake you fag".I find it ammusing you say this and then run and hide,because I could hand your ass to you in a second.And wft did this come from? Whens the last time I talked about wrestling on here.You better watch your back,and pray I dont ever get ahold of anything that could be used against you.

Thats just sad IMHO. I think admins need to check out whose giving the neg points, I bet its afew select poeple. I remember giving on POS point out and thats theonly one I gave.

I have recieved two neg reps today, for nothing, the system is getting messed up, because people think it's funny to mess your rep. Please can we see who gave us them..

I agree I mean sure my weed and american thread I can see how it could tick poepple off, but seriously I got one because of my beer turning men into women thread. That was meant to be funny...

Don't even worry about it King Of Kings. I got a low blow of a rep as well and I'm pretty sure who sent it, But people will always hide behind their computers, talking a big game, and know theres nothing we can do.

But in reality, I KNOW who would be showing who, whos boss if I caught them on the street.

No sense in dwelling on it, because children will be children and theres no sense arguing with them, because they are always right and know everything.

I patrol East Los Angeles, I know all about dealing with dangerous people and scum. So If they think they can hand my ass to me, and tell me how it's going to be Come on down, I'll give you directions.

Like I said KoK, No sense getting pissed about it, I read mine and laughed.

That's messed up of them to say all that. I don't really pay attention to the reputation thing so I don't really mind if i get positive or negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom