Comcast Cutting Off?

ExGamer

In Runtime
Who ever else has comcast ......where ya at and how bad was it...cutting off for a night made me mad lol

Yeah, I used to have it, I live in Northern California. Switched to satellite because a lot of shows would not come in or be fuzzy...and it would be only the channels I'd watch. Comcast are a bunch of theives, switch to satellite.

Im talkin bout there internet....mmm mmm mmm....I have there cable to crystal clear..but i use to have satalite for my tv.....I miss it so much but oh well ...now i got DVR !

Yeh your not the only one, comcast went crazy around the USA. Dont worry, hear its ment to be ok now?

Satellite and comcast are the thieves. That's why I have time warner cable.. slightly expensive, but they are top quality. I only use it for cable TV, not internet.. I like DSL because it is dedicated.

I like cablevision, theyre greart..no too expensive. Made the switch to digital nice and simple.

I have Comcast too. The last couple of days or was it earlier in the week around evening, Internet kept cutting out. It worked for a moment, then doesn't. It was a repeated pattern. Now, it's working super well and hope there are no more disruptions. I was thinking of calling Comcast to see what was going on, but decide to wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom