Coincidence-666 everywhere

so wait, at what time does the devil's day of torment begin, becuase there's a bunch of different time zones, hmmmmmmm, which time zone is correct, i guess only the pope knows?

I'm still alive...

I think

/me looks into his pants

Yup i'm still alive

Its stilla bout 17 hours till we find out who was wrong and who was right.

I slept like a baby last night. I feel great this morning.

I do not know if this has been said yet or not and I am not gonna read through 5 pages to find out but....

I live in the North West...so in New York City it will turn 666 before it does here...so only that part of the world would explode...burn...what ever...

Plus, why would the "Devil" use our time zones to plan world domination?

I think today is kinda of lucky for me. I don't really believe in all the 6-6-6 stuff cuz I'm not christian. Like today, I've finally got my new id that I've been waiting for all week. Coincidentally, it happened to be on today. Got a geom final later, lets see if 6-6-6 gives me some luck then! Lol, :)

ya, well for me, it is 12:21, just 21 minutes after noon. nothing has happened today exept my mom made me read for an hour. which blew incredibly hard. but besides that it is pretty cool today....nothing bad so far.

My mate talked about it today. Hes religious.

He said though its films, etc that have made the bad time 6,6,6 when infact, its 6,1,6 supposedly.

Back
Top Bottom