Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-08-2006, 07:54 AM   #101
Daemon Poster
 
connchri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 1,019
Send a message via MSN to connchri
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Don't want your respect, & I couldn't care less whether I'm not the friendliest of members,....strange that, for an unfriendly guy, I got a lot of birthday greetings, even one from a member who said he didn't particularly like me, o'l chap.

Er, damb is spelt with an "n".

Not the way to be a mod, oh yes, it is when I have to deal with certain members, I am going to ask David to have a look at your posts, and mine, I've got nothing to hide, you'd have been long gone if Seti had dealt with you.

Sorry that you don't agree with one of the world leading dictionaries by the way.
Sorry, The spelling mistake is so important, so I'll appologise for that critical mistake, but really, you need to get a life and let go of such petty issues. English isn't my best subject - but I think I do good enough, Quantum Physics at all?.

I didn't say I didn't agree with it being vulgar slang, I personally don't class it as that because it's so common. And in my experience used to replace much worse 'vulgar slang' - think about it. If I'd had to write a definition on the world, 'Vulgar Slang' is perhaps the best thing I could come up with. But how tall is tall? and how Vulgar is Vulgar?

You base your popularity on birthday greetings on a computer forum? lol, I'll keep my opinion to myself.

I've got nothing to hide - very nice of you to take the moral high ground. If you look through my posts too, there not nearly as bad as you'd let people believe, a few in the 600+ yes, but not near enough for a PB- I've also came clean. Seti did warn me before - but so long ago I can't remember. He didn't threaten me with a PB or talk rubbish about the number of all my previous swearing posts though.
__________________

__________________
Delta: "What's wrong Chris?? Chris: "I miss my old Cyrix"
connchri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:58 AM   #102
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by connchri
Sorry, The spelling mistake is so important, so I'll appologise for that critical mistake, but really, you need to get a life and let go of such petty issues. English isn't my best subject - but I think I do good enough, Quantum Physics at all?.

I didn't say I didn't agree with it being vulgar slang, I personally don't class it as that because it's so common. And in my experience used to replace much worse 'vulgar slang' - think about it. If I'd had to write a definition on the world, 'Vulgar Slang' is perhaps the best thing I could come up with. But how tall is tall? and how Vulgar is Vulgar?

You base your popularity on birthday greetings on a computer forum? lol, I'll keep my opinion to myself.

I've got nothing to hide - very nice of you to take the moral high ground. If you look through my posts too, there not nearly as bad as you'd let people believe, a few in the 600+ yes, but not near enough for a PB- I've also came clean. Seti did warn me before - but so long ago I can't remember. He didn't threaten me with a PB or talk rubbish about the number of all my previous swearing posts though.
Well... I guess enemies wouldn't submit birthday greetings to another enemy, but then again, some do...

Lol, spelling issue wasn't all that a big deal I must say, but Brookfield didn't really make a big deal out of it in the first place, he just mentioned it...
__________________

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:35 AM   #103
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by connchri
Sorry, The spelling mistake is so important, so I'll appologise for that critical mistake, but really, you need to get a life and let go of such petty issues. English isn't my best subject - but I think I do good enough, Quantum Physics at all?.

I didn't say I didn't agree with it being vulgar slang, I personally don't class it as that because it's so common. And in my experience used to replace much worse 'vulgar slang' - think about it. If I'd had to write a definition on the world, 'Vulgar Slang' is perhaps the best thing I could come up with. But how tall is tall? and how Vulgar is Vulgar?

You base your popularity on birthday greetings on a computer forum? lol, I'll keep my opinion to myself.*

I've got nothing to hide - very nice of you to take the moral high ground. If you look through my posts too, there not nearly as bad as you'd let people believe, a few in the 600+ yes, but not near enough for a PB- I've also came clean. Seti did warn me before - but so long ago I can't remember. He didn't threaten me with a PB or talk rubbish about the number of all my previous swearing posts though.
OK, I get most of your points, but in my mind, I didn't threaten you, that was a warning, so I'm calling an end to this, I expect you'll be glad, I don't expect you to believe it, but I too am relieved, but just don't come back with another of your sarcastic comments.

* I don't base my so-called popularity on birthday greetings, I also have quite a few who PM me for advice, some saying that I'm the only mod who listens.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:43 AM   #104
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 7,534
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

Yeah, well Brookfield was also friendly to me when I joined too (in the 5line sig thread )
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:08 AM   #105
Daemon Poster
 
connchri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 1,019
Send a message via MSN to connchri
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

Right, well alls cool then. And your points noted, I'll be more careful of my posts in future.
__________________
Delta: "What's wrong Chris?? Chris: "I miss my old Cyrix"
connchri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:24 PM   #106
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

Err... Everyone be happy

hahaha, but seriously, what does this mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta
OMG WTF RTFM!

What can I say, this forum is full of 14 year old ass kissers!
OMG
oh my god

WTF
what the ....

RTFM
(I dont speak... spanish )
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:26 PM   #107
BSOD
 
MarxSoccer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,999
Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

I haven't been following this thread at all. But, I know this is going to seem loco, but I had a neardeath experience on 6/6 lmao

Edit: RTFM - Read The F(effing) Manual
MarxSoccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:46 PM   #108
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX
Err... Everyone be happy

hahaha, but seriously, what does this mean?



OMG
oh my god

WTF
what the ....

RTFM
(I dont speak... spanish )
RTFM = Read The F***ing Manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarxSoccer
I haven't been following this thread at all. But, I know this is going to seem loco, but I had a neardeath experience on 6/6 lmao

Edit: RTFM - Read The F(effing) Manual
Near death? wha happened?
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #109
BSOD
 
MarxSoccer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2,999
Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

An axe flying through the air almost made contact with my head, that's what happened, ha..
MarxSoccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:09 PM   #110
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Coincidence-666 everywhere

Sheesh. Was someone just screwing around or what?
__________________

MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0