Coincidence-666 everywhere

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Anyone see any signs of the devil or the devil's mark, 666 recently? I saw it 3 times already since yesterday. One here in this post I replied by coincidence while searching for a video card for this guy. He wanted a budget, good video card so I refer him to this:

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=392731#post392731
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...&description=&srchInDesc=&minPrice=&maxPrice=

If you look at the memory clocks on some of those 7300GTs, you'll see what I mean. Then there is the instance on another forum where there were 666 people viewing a thread. How freaky is that?

The other one is this morning when I went outside to get the mail from yesterday, there's a license plate on someone's car in my apartment complex that has 666 embedded into the 7 digit plate number!!!!! Plus the movie "The Omen" is coming out on 6-6-06, lol. What could this mean? I better pray.

Scary isn't it? In all my years, I never faced this kind of abnormality. It could be just a simple coincidence. But now that I've actually experienced this, it will haunt my mind until 6-6-06. Paranoia probably. See if you guys see the sign between now and this coming Tuesday.

LOL, to me, it's a load of b*ll*cks. I just hope some terrorist group don't try to play funny over the date though.

This post was reported today June 4th, for bad language.

Nothing is going to happen TRD, take a deap breath ahah, Im not worried at all, dont believe in all this mubo jumboo..

I'lll probably forget about it once I take my final exams and work, lol. I usually do. I've got two test to take next week and I'm done for Spring Quarter. I'm taking only one class this summer so that should be good, but the class is super hard. FRL300 Managerial Finance 1. I hate financing. I did horrible in my accounting classes and barely passed. Here I am, going to computers and I'm force to take some finance classes, lol.

Well, if the world does suddenly blow up, or everyone dies or whatever, at least I'll get a day of College off.

Back
Top Bottom