Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #41
In Runtime

Default Re: Clocks go back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Wrong wrong, my computer,SKY box, VCR, & BBC, ITV & all other TV channels were set back an hour, it's been like that for ever, are you sure you're quite well??
Right right. Do you actually know anything? I am sure he is perfectly well, he appears to be in a better state of health [physical and mental] than you with your prolific double posting, asinine, childish comments and excessive abuse of the comma. There is this little place called "the rest of the world" in which things are often done differently. Get used to it because it is here to stay.

Back on topic. I was working in the early hours of this morning and noticed the clock on my laptop roll around from 01:59 to 01:00 again. It was a welcome transition as it gave me one extra hour in which to get done what needed to be done. My wife enjoyed having an extra hour to compose herself before visiting her parents this lunchtime, too!

AllThingsSacred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 02:40 PM   #42
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThingsSacred View Post
Right right. Do you actually know anything? I am sure he is perfectly well, he appears to be in a better state of health [physical and mental] than you with your prolific double posting, asinine, childish comments and excessive abuse of the comma. There is this little place called "the rest of the world" in which things are often done differently. Get used to it because it is here to stay.

Back on topic. I was working in the early hours of this morning and noticed the clock on my laptop roll around from 01:59 to 01:00 again. It was a welcome transition as it gave me one extra hour in which to get done what needed to be done. My wife enjoyed having an extra hour to compose herself before visiting her parents this lunchtime, too!
yeah i was sat here listening to music doing some college hw before being back ther tomorrow and i saw the clock go from 1:59 to 1:00 agian i thought yay another hour of fun college work i guess
most people prolly just got the extra hours sleep

Old 10-28-2007, 03:15 PM   #43
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to DJ Stephen Send a message via AIM to DJ Stephen Send a message via MSN to DJ Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Stephen

I took the sleep option, from a long day at Thorpe Park
DJ Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:47 PM   #44
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOwner View Post
Some countries like Australia don't even have DST. Or at least I "think" they don't.
Wrong mate, Australia does have DST. Not all states have it and the states that do have dont have it start and end all at the same time. In QLD here we dont have it, which is a shame.

Piss off George Monks = gmcrepair? YES, YES it was.
Yeah he likes to boost his count.
T-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote