Clocks go back

Daylight Saving Time, for the U.S. and its territories, is NOT observed in Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Eastern Time Zone portion of the State of Indiana, and the state of Arizona (not the Navajo Indian Reservation, which does observe). Navajo Nation participates in the Daylight Saving Time policy, due to its large size and location in three states.

Beginning in 2007, Daylight Saving Time is extended one month and the schedule for the states of the US that adopt daylight saving time will be: March 11th and November 4th.

my facts are all messed up, lol.
I read about the 2007 daylight saving time a while ago and i forgot about it, but then today i was at my dentist and i was reading it in a newspaper, i probably didnt understand it too well since it was in Polish, and even tho i'm polish, i'm the the best in that language hehehe :p

But I don't mind if we have DST or not. I mean, the US at one time didn't adopt this and everything was ok. I could care less what they do. Perhaps set our clocks two hours back? That would be something. The can do whatever they want to do. It would be fun to mess with time, lol.

Mine goes back at 2am(in 2 1/2 hours). I need the extra hour lol. you know how you loose a little bit of sleep at a time and then like a month later it all catches up, well i'm at that point,lol.

Back
Top Bottom