Clock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheBuilder

Daemon Poster
I was asking Geek_Gal this..

The short hand on the clock is the hour correct?

I completely forgot

Stop making stupid posts, as said you're wasting post space with your inane comments, also wasting time through getting your dopey posts reported, Ive got better things to do on this site, dealing with the real nasties.

Wtf...? Yeah, the hour hand is the is the short one.
This was a waste of a post...

Whoa there buddy boy... what's going on? Some grudge? If you wanna act like a little 8 year old, do it somewhere else. This is a mature forum. Get off my back... If you wanna talk to GG do it over a pm or aim or msn or yahoo or whatever. Leave your immature brain outta this forum.

lol! GO BOB!
yeah, get it, good one, 'jac ass' :p newhooo...(clever bob) :D

I swear its like this,

Just say its :; 1:14 PM

Short hand on the number it is like (1)

and the Big hang is just near 15 ,kinda thing yeah..??

EDIT: JAC HES ASKING OTHERS...HELLO!??? :rolleyes:

x.x.x
G.G

jac006 said:
Whoa there buddy boy... what's going on? Some grudge? If you wanna act like a little 8 year old, do it somewhere else. This is a mature forum. Get off my back... If you wanna talk to GG do it over a pm or aim or msn or yahoo or whatever. Leave your immature brain outta this forum.

Well you read the the post and there was no reason for you to post because it was a question out in general. Also, please do not call me immature if your trying hard to become a mod, you should be nicer to members because it makes ya look bad.

Thanks pal.

geek_gal said:
lol! GO BOB!
yeah, get it, good one, 'jac ass' :p newhooo...(clever bob) :D

I swear its like this,

Just say its :; 1:14 PM

Short hand on the number it is like (1)

and the Big hang is just near 15 ,kinda thing yeah..??

EDIT: JAC HES ASKING OTHERS...HELLO!??? :rolleyes:

x.x.x
G.G

Yea, I remember now. Because, I always got a digital clock and slipped my mind for some reason.

I was wondering... you could've explained... the way you answered was inappropriate. Ja... noice choice of words. You could've explained it was a question... but no. You didn't. that's ok. I understand you guys... whatever. If you want some apology, ok sure, I apologize for not understanding a cryptic post, or an innocent question for that matter.

You could have looked it up....that had to be the most idiotic question ever...I'm sorry but really....you couldn't check your digital time on your PC and than check a clock with hands at your house?

And who said he was trying to become mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom