Clever bot Evie

Hi seti! I'm on my 3rd wee nip of spirits and about ready to hit the sack. They my get me and I think they may be here to get me soon. I'm waiting to see if they are here to get me on Sept 23 2015.
It's been a great night on both the forums seti! I'm getting the same 503 error you're getting. I get it every night around the 10:00 pm mark!. I think it's a merger thing??
Gary!

The clever bot Evie is harmless, your not going to get hacked, spied on, or get a virus....you got nothing to worry about mate. :)

I would guess it learns as it goes along. AI's and autonomous robotics have always been a fascination of mine. Autonomous flight systems are very much a part of my hobby. Some setups can be programmed to fly predetermined courses for videoing. One fellow mapped a client's property for them using a mission planner system.
The return to home failsafe is an example of autonomous flight systems. If the radio link cuts out the flight computer will remember the GPS and compass readings from where it took off and plot a course from where it is to get back. It lands and shuts off the motors all by itself.
Pretty advanced if you ask me.

The clever bot Evie is harmless, your not going to get hacked, spied on, or get a virus....you got nothing to worry about mate. :)
Hi mixx! I'm sure Evie is harmless. I was just joking around. Some day robots will do all the work for us. They operate on you now and do amazing things. Technology is getting unreal. Our grand parents would never believe the things we are seeing today.
I'll give old Evie a go and see what she has to say. Anyone ask her about Sept 23 2015??
Gary!

Good fun feeding them fud questions to see what reaction you get back.

There was a talk to "god" one a few years ago that was good also, I lost the url to that so cannot share it.

Good find Mr Mixx. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom