Clever bot Evie

Nah, all you do it type into the box and hit enter. Evie is not all that bright at the moment but she is learning. The AI learns from previous encounters with others who talk to her.

Hi! Guys! How do I know what this robot is learning from me. Seems a little strange to me. There are enough things watching me already. It has a green WOT rating, but I'm going to pass for now. W10 is sending every thing to MS. If this robot learns how to hack me from talking to others, I wouldn't be happy. You all keep me posted about Evie! Probably just a harmless thing. I don't know! Passing for now mixx!
Gary

I guess we'd better sweet talk that gal and maybe we can swing things our way.;)

I guess we'd better sweet talk that gal and maybe we can swing things our way.;)
She's to young for me Bill. I'll let you handle that. I'm to old to cut the mustard. Just had a problem answering this thread. I tried at 10:07 and was locked out for about 5 minutes. That happens a lot if anyone is interested.
Wondering if it's my ISP or the forum. All is good now , but was locked out for 5 minutes. Very strange. This happens a lot and at the same time every night just FYI!
Gary!
PS This happened to seti on Techist. Do we have a problem Houston??

Last edited:
'ear now Gary me boy. Just a wee bit of the paranoid now are we? They're out to get you and there be nothing ye can do about it. Just sit back and 'ave a wee nip of the spirits and wait. They'll be 'round soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom