Cleaning the House......?

i wish i cud keep my shit clean, but im just wayyy to lazy to clean it up, or to organize things, my room pretty much looks like someone threw a frag in there, plus im a packrat, i dont throw anything away, i just store it up in boxes cause u never know when ur gonna need that power cable from the dvd player you threw out last week

My mom complains about everything. my room, the floor, dust on the side of my tv, an empty pop can that I just finished, it's ridiculous. It's almost on a day-to-day basis, so i'm used to it now, because she doesn't stay mad for very long.

Nik00117 said:
We have a maid come to our house every thursday to clean.

So on wednesday my mom cleans the house

Me and my dad don't understand it one bit.
Thats women for you!

livemc said:
Every saturday or so my mom cleans the house. And every saturday she gets mad while doing so...??

Anyone else have the same problem????
She gets mad because she's the only one doing it, you guys don't help. Next time the cleaning comes around, help out, then she won't get so mad. Sweep the floor for her, dust...whatever she wants you to do.

Nik00117 said:
We have a maid come to our house every thursday to clean.

So on wednesday my mom cleans the house

Me and my dad don't understand it one bit.
Because she doesn't want the house cleaner to see the mess. Women care more about what the house looks like than men.

All they want to do is dust and run the sweeper anyway.

Your'e genuinely surprised your mother's get upset??, put yourself in her place, it's her house & she probably keeps the rest clean & tidy, no wonder she flips when she sees your rooms, 'bout time you got responsible, what about later, if you get married [probably no girl will have you though. when she sees your room] & have kids, think about it, it'll be your wife screaming at your kids, but you'll probably be slumped in front of the TV, with a can, suddenly deaf, ignoring all that, yes?

I'm not surprised that my mom gets mad about my room being clean, but it gets irritating when she yells at me for finding a sock a sock in a not-so-visible spot, when the rest of my room is clean.

yep, mothers wonderful joy of complaining of the house /room / what ever being dirty, filthy... this room looks like a pig stye. we've all heard it before, but mom is just trying to teach you responcability.

and lets not forget the smelly pile of clothes or clothes basket that seem to over flow...lol...yep keep your room / house clean is a must.

~mr mixx~ said:
yep, mothers wonderful joy of complaining of the house /room / what ever being dirty, filthy... this room looks like a pig stye. we've all heard it before, but mom is just trying to teach you responcability.

and lets not forget the smelly pile of clothes or clothes basket that seem to over flow...lol...yep keep your room / house clean is a must.
Yes, unfortunately it's spread across the Atlantic, & you hear some young lads, standing in groups outside Mc Donalds boasting, saying like, "bet my f***ing room's worse than yours" there are TV programmes here, where kids & youngsters are out of control, & you get to see their rooms, one was at least 6" deep in rubbish, half-eaten pizzas, masses of screwed-up paper,at least a dozen cans & bottles, & on the floor beside the disgusting bed, some dried vomit, now, as one side of his bed was against a wall, he'd stepped over that to get into bed at night, then after it was dry, he must of stepped on it.

Back
Top Bottom